tk99

Jun 3, 2019
if you read previous message of the tread potoum is a guy ,he say that there some error in the game at chap 3

Ah, so you are talking about a guy who might have a problem ....
Please, next time qoute this so there is a connection :)

Because I really hadn't any clue what you are talking about.

And no, I usually don't read all postings .... because I have a life :)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
when its tough to think of new stories and the creativity drops... guess what time it is.... its time for a remake!!!!!
Dude, BG revamped the game to improve the quality of the visuals, did u give it a go to see the difference ?? Last update was Ep.7 part.1, the story progressed, he's not milking like other "devs" do. If he releases updates and his patrons are cool with the changes, why do u complain ?? Pirate privileges ??:rolleyes:

Also, he gained more supporters due to this " ", which means that he does a damn good job at being a dev and ppl appreciate his work.:WeSmart:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1612803304681.png

Monday! Spoilers! And hey guys!
Previous week feels to be really quick for me, though the good part of it is that the 1st Faith path is fully finished! It was quite a pain the a** to pose it sometimes but we did it and can start working on another one. The bad part is that I'm getting out of spoilers that don't have Faith in them, but that's another story, heh.
Once this scene is finished the development process will go a bit faster as there won't be that many animations per script line and hopefully I'll be able to show you some other girls from the upcoming chapter ^^
As for the current numbers: we've got 81 still renders and 9 animations done and that's all for 1 single path, Faith will have a lot of love this time :p
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

1612803344187.png

To be honest, it's not that easy to find a SFW pic with this girl in the upcoming release...

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
View attachment 1026558

Monday! Spoilers! And hey guys!
Previous week feels to be really quick for me, though the good part of it is that the 1st Faith path is fully finished! It was quite a pain the a** to pose it sometimes but we did it and can start working on another one. The bad part is that I'm getting out of spoilers that don't have Faith in them, but that's another story, heh.
Once this scene is finished the development process will go a bit faster as there won't be that many animations per script line and hopefully I'll be able to show you some other girls from the upcoming chapter ^^
As for the current numbers: we've got 81 still renders and 9 animations done and that's all for 1 single path, Faith will have a lot of love this time :p
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

View attachment 1026559

To be honest, it's not that easy to find a SFW pic with this girl in the upcoming release...
Faith <3

Reactions: Repuci

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
so i wanted to ask your rerendering the older episode's right? So was this last update the intoduction of the rerendered sections? why are you chooseing to rerender them now?
Latest release was new ep7 ch1, now I'm working on its continuation. When it's done there'll be the remake of old ep 3.
One new -> one remade and so on until they catch up

Reactions: Shiva0067

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Latest release was new ep7 ch1, now I'm working on its continuation. When it's done there'll be the remake of old ep 3.
One new -> one remade and so on until they catch up
Cool but if i can, is the hyponess scene in chapter 7 you know the one with faith, saraha and megan unfinighed I am trying to get the scene in the game

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Cool but if i can, is the hyponess scene in chapter 7 you know the one with faith, saraha and megan unfinighed I am trying to get the scene in the game
Oh, that's a special scene which is available in the gallery only... (and shouldn't be on f95 at all and blah-blah, ehh)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Maybe, there's still a lot of time before Halloween or Christmas, heh
Hmm, are you saying that there will be no special releases for Valentines day?? What about Armistice day or Arbor day??
-Sigh- So many IMPORTANT days ignored. :) I fear the WORLD is going to HECK.

Why do so MANY forget Speak like a Pirate day??

Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: Boring Games

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
Does the gallery mod only unlock the reworked scenes? I can't seem to find the episode 5 h-scene with Megan Am I missing something?
Oh, that's a special scene which is available in the gallery only... (and shouldn't be on f95 at all and blah-blah, ehh)

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes