Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
First time playing, and I was impress by the quality... Now playing chapter 3(grainy)...
I can see in a recent post some preview from chapter 7(Faith). So it must 'pick up' at some point.
Anyone knows which chapter are grainy looking? Like is chapter 6 or 7 like chapter 1-2?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
First time playing, and I was impress by the quality... Now playing chapter 3(grainy)...
I can see in a recent post some preview from chapter 7(Faith). So it must 'pick up' at some point.
Anyone knows which chapter are grainy looking? Like is chapter 6 or 7 like chapter 1-2?
EPs 3-6 aren't remade yet, though you can play through them and get to new ep 7 ch1.

Missing images in your spoiler aren't missing in reality, it's just a little bug, I'll fix it :)

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I must say after playing to chapter/episode 6... the worst are 3 & 4.
Like Episode 1-2 are 720p/1080p, Episode 3-4 are 360p, and Episode 5-6 are 480p. Episode 5-6 aren't as bad as 3-4.
It's nice to see the developper progress or rendering computer power achieving it's peak. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Boring Games

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
EPs 3-6 aren't remade yet, though you can play through them and get to new ep 7 ch1.
In fact Episode 6 /Chapter 2 seems to be remake(HQ). It begin by your landlord/mom giving you the glasses(Halleluya! - that was a clever way to integrate the updated quality render in the story :sneaky:) then playing card with Jenny and Sarah in Sarah's bedroom... Everything is high quality like Episode 1-2.
Best of luck, and keep up the 'quality standard' you have established Boring Games

Last edited:

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
In fact Episode 6 /Chapter 2 seems to be remake(HQ). It begin by your landlord/mom giving you the glasses(Halleluya! - that was a clever way to integrate the update quality render in the story :sneaky:) then playing card with Jenny and Sarah in Sarah's bedroom... Everything is high quality like Episode 1-2.
Best of luck, and keep up the 'quality standard' you have established Boring Games
Thanks!
I've noted what you pointed out, and don't worry, main plot will be continued ;)

Reactions: Potoum

hassan amazigh

Jul 8, 2019
I lost script ofShut Up and Dance [Ep7 Ch1 Remake]
can you send it to me please
only script i don't want to download all the game

May 26, 2018
Fan of the game. Love Megan as a character. Going to assume that the influenced route of her is going to lead to more spicy scenes than the love route (still a fan of the love route though, hope that it pays off considering she did a lot of the scenes without being influenced directly). Also a huge fan of the Halloween special. That was something special and really enjoyed it. After I played the game I became a patreon subscriber. Can't wait to see where this game goes. Also is there a complete list of fan sigs? I saw the Sarah and Emma ones but couldn't find one for Meg.

Dec 24, 2018
Fan of the game. Love Megan as a character. Going to assume that the influenced route of her is going to lead to more spicy scenes than the love route (still a fan of the love route though, hope that it pays off considering she did a lot of the scenes without being influenced directly). Also a huge fan of the Halloween special. That was something special and really enjoyed it. After I played the game I became a patreon subscriber. Can't wait to see where this game goes. Also is there a complete list of fan sigs? I saw the Sarah and Emma ones but couldn't find one for Meg.
From what I've seen for sigs, there's also:

https://f95zone.to/threads/shut-up-and-dance-ep7-ch1-remake-boring-games.20072/post-4376335

https://f95zone.to/threads/shut-up-and-dance-ep7-ch1-remake-boring-games.20072/post-4544877

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Also, does anyone have old not remade episodes? I do wish to play them but can not find them.
Why would you want to play the old i.e. non-remade versions of eps 1 and 2?
Just being curious...

Last edited:

RUNDMC

Jan 29, 2018
Why would you want to play the old i.e. non-remade versions of eps 1 and 2?
Just being curious...
Because I haven't played them before and through some googling I found that scenes differ. And I think episodes 1-3 are remade. I found some mega downloads on this site from old episodes but it is compressed. And old quality of the episodes is already lower than the remade ones so compressed old episodes must not look good at all.

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
when its tough to think of new stories and the creativity drops... guess what time it is.... its time for a remake!!!!!

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes