johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1611409964603.png

Hey guys!
The release is out... and I've started to pose and render Ep.7 Ch.2 already and hopefully will finish it within a month or so! Now I've got about 40 pics done so it's still at the very beginning, heh.
Like I said earlier, Chapter 2 will be more story oriented, so it'll have less animations and the overall amount of h-scenes isn't that big... though there will be quite a few of them anyway, so it's not a reason to panic! You can expect to encounter Faith, Carrie and Ange, and some other girls in special scenes. So overall Ep.7 (Ch1-2) is pretty big and have enough material to... erm... research, yep.
For those who have already played the latest release: how do you like it guys? Don't hesitate to leave your feedback whether it's positive or negative, I'll listen to it anyway.
Stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!

*P.S.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You know it's a good thing all the previous episodes are still available I had a hard time remembering where it left off from ep6 :LOL: was a good update and nice to see the story progressing for the time being as always the Megan and Sarah scenes were great I think they get better with every passing update and again the best Mother Daughter duo that there is.

wellendowed96

Mar 15, 2018
A bit off topic, but there was a game that had a similar Aunt render, it began when a son came home from a date, mom got affected by some magic and grabbed his dick and they fucked, she didnt remember it happen when they woke up naked next morning. But the aunt saw them iirc.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
A bit off topic, but there was a game that had a similar Aunt render, it began when a son came home from a date, mom got affected by some magic and grabbed his dick and they fucked, she didnt remember it happen when they woke up naked next morning. But the aunt saw them iirc.
Sounds like the C-Plan. Unfortunately that game is pretty much abandoned at this point.

Reactions: V&M and Edrick23
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes