Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Mind control route... u can also ask her about anal, expect some good stuff in future updates, especially a 3some with her and Sarah. In the love route there's just a scene with the MC fingering Megan.
Oh well, thats a bad news for me. Since i am not interested in mind control, guess have to wait for another update.
Btw is Sarah scenes also mind control or not?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh well, thats a bad news for me. Since i am not interested in mind control, guess have to wait for another update.
Btw is Sarah scenes also mind control or not?
No and actually the mother power path is not really mind control either. It is more that he frees her from some limits she has in a panic attack cause he made a stupid choice. :)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ep7 Chapter 1 Remake Special
359 still images
24 animations,
63 videos

Halloween standalone

Episode 2 Chapter 2

403 still images
*28 animations, 80 videos
*Some text edits and bugfixes

Episode 2 Chapter 1
*364 still images
*11 animations, 31 videos
*Edited text for Ep.1
We were in ''Episode 2 Chapter 2'' and he just uploaded ''Episode 7 Chapter 1 Remake'' ? Can someone explain me i cant understand... Why he skipped Episode 3-6?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
We were in ''Episode 2 Chapter 2'' and he just uploaded ''Episode 7 Chapter 1 Remake'' ? Can someone explain me i cant understand... Why he skipped Episode 3-6?
First 5 episodes are getting remade, not Ep. 6 since it doesn't need it, The devs already did the first 2 and to not have the story stand still until all 5 are done they are alternating between making a new episode and remaking an old episode. So 1 new then 1 old etc. until the first 5 episodes are remade.

So the release cycle going forward is currently Ep. 7 -> Ep. 3 remake -> Ep. 8 -> Ep. 4 remake -> Ep. 9 -> Ep. 5 remake -> Ep. 10 and beyond until the game is done.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
No and actually the mother power path is not really mind control either. It is more that he frees her from some limits she has in a panic attack cause he made a stupid choice. :)
It still is mind control, he completely alters Mom personality and became slutty it's like the mom suddenly became a different person after that restaurant scene so how could you say that it's not really mind control and MC just frees her from some limits? the fact that magic turned her into a total slut. I still prefer the love route

Reactions: Danyboy and EJW

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
First 5 episodes are getting remade, not Ep. 6 since it doesn't need it, The devs already did the first 2 and to not have the story stand still until all 5 are done they are alternating between making a new episode and remaking an old episode. So 1 new then 1 old etc. until the first 5 episodes are remade.

So the release cycle going forward is currently Ep. 7 -> Ep. 3 remake -> Ep. 8 -> Ep. 4 remake -> Ep. 9 -> Ep. 5 remake -> Ep. 10 and beyond until the game is done.
ay thanks for letting us know since i just got into this game last update i had no idea thats what was happening. Thanks(y)

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Do I need to restart? When I load up a save, I am always loaded in to the scene where I get the message "Enjoy your food" on the phone. Shortly after that, I get the prompt that the next chapters haven't been remade yet :(

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
No matter what some others thinks but Dev please don't mind or listen to them ...just hear it one ear and remove it from other ear... because i still believe in you and always will be

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
Do I need to restart? When I load up a save, I am always loaded in to the scene where I get the message "Enjoy your food" on the phone. Shortly after that, I get the prompt that the next chapters haven't been remade yet :(
so if u read a few posts back u will see a post that explains the updates, this update continued where the game left off so u need to play the non updated episodes to see the new episode.

Reactions: PalmFace

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It still is mind control, he completely alters Mom personality and became slutty it's like the mom suddenly became a different person after that restaurant scene so how could you say that it's not really mind control and MC just frees her from some limits? the fact that magic turned her into a total slut. I still prefer the love route
The question is does he free what is already there or does he create something new? To me he frees something that is in principle already there, but due to his panic and lack of control removes possibly way too much of her inhibitions. Not sure if you have had the scene with the aunt where she gives you a handjob, what she tells is very informative though.

It is not like he is constantly controlling her or tells her what she should do. She basically does those things out of her own will, though mc is guilty of freeing that will and it seems to be corrupting him some and may well lead to unforeseen consequences especially since he is not really in control. Looks more like Megan is overall, just a Megan with very few inhibitions left.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The question is does he free what is already there or does he create something new? To me he frees something that is in principle already there, but due to his panic and lack of control removes possibly way too much of her inhibitions. Not sure if you have had the scene with the aunt where she gives you a handjob, what she tells is very informative though.

It is not like he is constantly controlling her or tells her what she should do. She basically does those things out of her own will, though mc is guilty of freeing that will and it seems to be corrupting him some and may well lead to unforeseen consequences especially since he is not really in control. Looks more like Megan is overall, just a Megan with very few inhibitions left.
Well whatever it is , the problem with this mind control thing in mom feels like a time skip, even if you're right for example she's still at level 10 corruption but because of magic suddenly became level 99 corruption, and the first time MC and she had sex feels like MC already banged her a hundred times before because Mom feels so comfortable of what's happening and that's the reason why love route is better is because there is the thrill like hesitation and guilt because they are about to do something forbidden and then after that Mom is like "What have we done" and then MC's seduction and charm will take over instead of this shitty magic thing but I see no motivation from the DEV doing the love route , this game seems to focus more on that magic corrupting thing and Love will be just like a side quest in the future, So I think I'm done waiting here, shame I really love Mom's personality when she is still in her normal state but now became a total slut all of a sudden

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes