Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
People still talking about NTR and I am here stuck in chapter 2 :KEK:. Tried to play chapter 3 but when the mc talks about what happened the night before it didn't match to what happened in the remake. It seems like the scenes are going to be different in the remakes so I will have to wait until those are done.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
People still talking about NTR and I am here stuck in chapter 2 :KEK:. Tried to play chapter 3 but when the mc talks about what happened the night before it didn't match to what happened in the remake. It seems like the scenes are going to be different in the remakes so I will have to wait until those are done.
A little suck for you, me and like everyone else is that you had to go through those old episodes before reach to the newest ep 7 with Sarah spicy scenes. But I think it was worth for it anyway, and in couple month Dev will updating and replace those old with the new one

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
A little suck for you, me and like everyone else is that you had to go through those old episodes before reach to the newest ep 7 with Sarah spicy scenes. But I think it was worth for it anyway, and in couple month Dev will updating and replace those old with the new one
Yeah I only started playing it recently, so when I started playing the first 2 episodes were already remade. It sucks having to wait, but I would rather wait than having to play it twice. I know episode 3 has to be remade but will episodes 4 to 6 also be remade?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah I only started playing it recently, so when I started playing the first 2 episodes were already remade. It sucks having to wait, but I would rather wait than having to play it twice. I know episode 3 has to be remade but will episodes 4 to 6 also be remade?
Yes! Every old episodes will be remake, the Dev confirmed about it. I think ep 3 remake will come out next month or around March

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
Boring Games , hey bro, I've built a new PC and started over, playing your VN from the start, in order to reach the new EP 7.
I'd like to make a few suggestions.

1. It would be really good if the game had Auto (as in auto play) option and skip option.
The reason for this is,

1. I don't have to click myself to death. :)
2. I could just click Skip and skip through the content I've played and fast forward that way to the content I haven't played.

2. Just the thing I've noticed in my playthrough, there's alot of renders missing in the old episodes.

3. You should add more sound effects ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well the only real change I have seen which was a really welcome one was that originally there was a cliffhanger at end of chapter 2 and then they stopped at start of chapter 3. Since in the remake the cliffhanger did not make sense with chapter 3 already out Boring changed that and gave us a much hotter scene at end of 2 as originally. It can give a slight disconnect if play 3 right after it, but if remember that in the original end they did not go all the way the rest makes sense again.

Trust me the scenes especially on power path are worth it, romance takes a bit longer but starts to pick up a lot last chapter. :) I would not wait since seems 5 is also added to the to be remade and story mainly can be followed, just remember original ending chapter 2 was bit tamer and a cliffhanger. Also remember that without use of power by MC Megan is still struggling about taking advantage of MC (not whether she wants him, she does just she feels she is a bad mom for acting on it), while if used your power on her she has no such qualms at all. She loves and wants her son on both paths though.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well the only real change I have seen which was a really welcome one was that originally there was a cliffhanger at end of chapter 2 and then they stopped at start of chapter 3. Since in the remake the cliffhanger did not make sense with chapter 3 already out Boring changed that and gave us a much hotter scene at end of 2 as originally. It can give a slight disconnect if play 3 right after it, but if remember that in the original end they did not go all the way the rest makes sense again.

Trust me the scenes especially on power path are worth it, romance takes a bit longer but starts to pick up a lot last chapter. :) I would not wait since seems 5 is also added to the to be remade and story mainly can be followed, just remember original ending chapter 2 was bit tamer and a cliffhanger. Also remember that without use of power by MC Megan is still struggling about taking advantage of MC (not whether she wants him, she does just she feels she is a bad mom for acting on it), while if used your power on her she has no such qualms at all. She loves and wants her son on both paths though.
I think waiting might be worth it though, the renders and animations in the remakes are really good, I think I would rather wait and experience the game with that quality.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think waiting might be worth it though, the renders and animations in the remakes are really good, I think I would rather wait and experience the game with that quality.
True I already saw the old game in past. So I do know what happens inbetween with most choices ( I assume everyone had the scene with the aunt so understands Megans position better :p) and have those saves, just be aware it will likely be at least a half year and likely longer if Boring will also remake chapter 5 before up to date. :)

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
can someone tell me the meaning behind the name of the game.
When I played it first I thought it has something to do with dancing but it's far from it.
I like the game though.

• Haha
Reactions: Aaarzzz

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
True I already saw the old game in past. So I do know what happens inbetween with most choices ( I assume everyone had the scene with the aunt so understands Megans position better :p) and have those saves, just be aware it will likely be at least a half year and likely longer if Boring will also remake chapter 5 before up to date. :)
Yeah I know it sucks to wait, but I am a very patient person.

Reactions: DA22

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys could you clear this up for me bc I'm confused
Ep7 Chapter 1 Remake Special
359 still images
24 animations,
63 videos
means that there is some more content remade or that there is some more new content made in the old way?
(bc if there is more content remade that means the old saves don't work :( )

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Guys could you clear this up for me bc I'm confused
Ep7 Chapter 1 Remake Special
359 still images
24 animations,
63 videos
means that there is some more content remade or that there is some more new content made in the old way?
(bc if there is more content remade that means the old saves don't work :( )

This update consists fully of new content, not remade old content.

• Sad
Reactions: Everilld
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes