CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
It may be a matter of age, experience or origin, but in my mind, a remake is made for something COMPLETED.
And no, I didn't notice any special "new quality". But maybe because I am a person who plays games (watches movies) primarily for the plot, not just for the jerk off material.
Ah yes a "plot" connoisseur on f95, a story as old as times. Can you at least not act as if you are whining about some AAA game, which was in development since CB2077 got announced? It is an indie-project from patreon, which definitely managed to differ itself from the dozens, heck even hundreds of cash grabbers.

Now, I'm here for the actual PLOT, so I wouldn't know for sure, but it definitely feels like remake changes a lot in terms of writing and overall pacing of the game. There are plenty of PLOT HOOKS, which are introduced way quicker as we get to see way more build up towards the endgame of the story. New development allows for less tedious and annoying PLOT twists and unironically makes you sit on the edge of your seat, while drooping your hand as you watch, how the events unfold.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Ah yes a "plot" connoisseur on f95, a story as old as times. Can you at least not act as if you are whining about some AAA game, which was in development since CB2077 got announced? It is an indie-project from patreon, which definitely managed to differ itself from the dozens, heck even hundreds of cash grabbers.

Now, I'm here for the actual PLOT, so I wouldn't know for sure, but it definitely feels like remake changes a lot in terms of writing and overall pacing of the game. There are plenty of PLOT HOOKS, which are introduced way quicker as we get to see way more build up towards the endgame of the story. New development allows for less tedious and annoying PLOT twists and unironically makes you sit on the edge of your seat, while drooping your hand as you watch, how the events unfold.
And the remake was much better compare to the old episodes too: Renders and models look more polish, animation was more smooth, story was much more better and logical,... Honestly to say but I like those remake than the old one, it look pretty weird and souless

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yes. :D

But one thing made me sad..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this never happens. Megan (mom) belongs to the MC! :D
I think it was supposed to be a hint about NTR content in the future like some comments in previous page mention, but didn't put in the game yet. Hopefully it won't happen, but it might happen but we have a choice to avoiding that fate

Reactions: Take The Red Pill

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I think it was supposed to be a hint about NTR content in the future like some comments in previous page mention, but didn't put in the game yet. Hopefully it won't happen, but it might happen but we have a choice to avoiding that fate
Dev said there would be no NTR, so.. :)

But it probably won't matter much (what Megan said)
In time Megan will fall in love with MC completely and forgotten about what people will think and will not have the inhibitions what she has now. Because we can see that she still has these inhibitions and she is afraid to surrender completely to MC.

Reactions: Take The Red Pill

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Dev said there would be no NTR, so.. :)

But it probably won't matter much (what Megan said)
In time Megan will fall in love with MC completely and forgotten about what people will think and will not have the inhibitions what she has now. Because we can see that she still has these inhibitions and she is afraid to surrender completely to MC.
I hope so too, even with mind control the relationship between MC and Megan was very precious and sweet so it would be very bad to have some guy to join in and ruin it

Reactions: Qmil679

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Nope... I don't think so ...not from Dev too...if I know his mind about this

Reactions: Qmil679

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
No, it wasn't a hint. There'll be no NTR, why do you keep bringing it up each time...sigh

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
No, it wasn't a hint. There'll be no NTR, why do you keep bringing it up each time...sigh
Sorry! If there aren't any NTR in this one then I'm so happy, most likely because of some previous comments talk about it make me a little spooked and when playing the old version in one episode I got a choice where Jake demand to share so...yeah...
Again, my apology and thank you for not putting any of that in your game

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
The game has a few choices that do change paths and options. Main ones of those are after the currently remade parts. A major one is in restaurant with Megan when her old adversary comes along to taunt her. Sounds like you have two saves mixed up. :p

Now I admit it is somewhat confusing, but I supported the dev from his early days on Patreon, only stopped since I left patreon, The remake was already promised there from very early start of the game. So not because of lack of ideas but because better equipment. Well what would have been best concerning remake, everyone is allowed his/her own ideas, but dev chose to do it this way for his reasons and likely to keep remaking more fun for him.

For me I loved this update, both on the more romantic Megan part and the power path, poor Sarah she was kinda surprised at end on power path. :p
I don't know what you're talking about there is no "Mother's Rival Character". MC took His Mother and Sister to the restaurant

View attachment ep2ch2_mon_restaurant_ending_06.webp

then Mom Blew him in the Bathroom

View attachment ep2ch2_mon_restroom_36.webp

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I feel like the Original and the remake are two different games. They feel very disjointed. What exactly is the remake; Updated clearer renders or Rewritten story? There feels like no bridge between the end of Ep2 Remake and Ep3 Old.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes