Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
NTR shouldn't exist except to cuck others, not sure why this fetish exists but everyone's got their interests I guess.
Even netori can be a little weird some times, in most games I play that have netori, usually the girls are already being neglected by their boyfriends/husbands so I don't feel bad. But if that is not the case and you're just trying to do that to hurt or humiliate someone else, that is kind of weird, at least for me. For example in this game with Jake's mom, her husband seems to not really be present in her life so I don't feel bad if he gets cucked.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW and LordMerek

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Even netori can be a little weird some times, in most games I play that have netori, usually the girls are already being neglected by their boyfriends/husbands so I don't feel bad. But if that is not the case and you're just trying to do that to hurt or humiliate someone else, that is kind of weird, at least for me. For example in this game with Jake's mom, her husband seems to not really be present in her life so I don't feel bad if he gets cucked.
I'm pretty much the same unless I'm in a bad mood in which all the girls will be mine!

Reactions: EJW

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Why did we had to have NTR in these type of game anyway? If it was Netori then it at least okay because you the MC was the one that cuck people, so how in the hell a guy with mind control power get himself cucked by some fuckers that didn't have the same power?
But hey, we had to respect some people kinks because they want it right? So if Dev saw his patreon supporters want cucking content in his game then we had no choice but to swallow the bitter pill, just hope if was avoidable and have choice to not fall into that role (or marked that choice with red color and the warning beside it)

Reactions: Tinuss

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Why did we had to have NTR in these type of game anyway? If it was Netori then it at least okay because you the MC was the one that cuck people, so how in the hell a guy with mind control power get himself cucked by some fuckers that didn't have the same power?
But hey, we had to respect some people kinks because they want it right? So if Dev saw his patreon supporters want cucking content in his game then we had no choice but to swallow the bitter pill, just hope if was avoidable and have choice to not fall into that role (or marked that choice with red color and the warning beside it)
why would anyone sane want ntr?

muchoxmacho

Jun 20, 2020
there is anyone who have save file with all the gallery unlock for android? I alredy playing ep 7 but I cant find the route for this blank gallery

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
The game has progressed nicely now, mom and mc action was early and sister content is there. Now I'm just waiting on his coworker content.

P.s. more creampies and pregnancy in the future too, the worries of being pregnant is funny to me lol.​

Reactions: Tinuss

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
So I played the new content and have to say I am VERY disappointed. After the cropped preview I thought that there was finally ONE Dev that had the COURAGE to include Chocolate Chip Cookies in their game but NO-oo. I am disgusted that I was led to hope and then was CRUSHED with disappointment. Boring Games you are EVIL and CRUEL.

Um, was that to much?? Enjoyed the new stuff (though some Chocolate Chip Cookies would have made it BETTER) and HATE the cliffhanger. Can't wait for more, well I can because I also want to enjoy the hot remake.

TY for the update, add Chocolate Chip Cookies, and work faster if you can. :)

Just a thought.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
so i guess the dev have no clue anymore where and how to continue the story, and provide content, thats why he started remake over remake over remake....just by reading the titels of the updates we can see how confused he is
guess its more important to remake and rererender oics for money instead of providing a propper playable game

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
You clearly have 0 clue about the matter, so how about not spitting lies as if you figured something out?

Remake of the game, was something highly approved by the patreons and you gotta be either delusional or completely blind, to not notice the difference in quality of renders, writting and overall structure. There are also plenty of completely original scenes included in remake.
It may be a matter of age, experience or origin, but in my mind, a remake is made for something COMPLETED.
And no, I didn't notice any special "new quality". But maybe because I am a person who plays games (watches movies) primarily for the plot, not just for the jerk off material.

Reactions: dosenspezi

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
so i guess the dev have no clue anymore where and how to continue the story, and provide content, thats why he started remake over remake over remake....just by reading the titels of the updates we can see how confused he is
guess its more important to remake and rererender oics for money instead of providing a propper playable game
I don't think so of course he have idea... firstly he will endure ep.7 part 2 in upcoming month then he start working on ep.3 remake and so on ep.4,5,6

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes