no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
it's been remade till episode 2. episode 3-6 haven't i don't think. and then 7 is the new one. so to get to 7 u have to go through the non remade episodes.
thats disappointing, the art on the remake was so good, that when i hit episode 3 i stopped because i wanted to see it with the improved art. guess ill play from episode 3 rather than wait.

Reactions: johnelros

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I keep playing after remake Ep.2 ch.2 and I can see big differences in renders and animations.
It's weird to play an unreworked version of the game after that good rework. :D

In my opinion, Dev should rework what he has yet to rework in this game and only after that start with new content/chapters.
That will be better. It is so strange to play so that from the very beginning the game is like new (reworked), and then you go back to an older version and those old ''animations''.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Couple of Megan Aswell ,Great Game lookin forward to next update.
sexy but maybe for the next remake he starts to use fitcontrol for the clothes ;)
or run an dforce animation for the boobs with the dress.
with this rendering quality im surprised he dont use all trix daz 3d has to offer to get it to look more real.
still uncanny valley.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Didn't this game have NTR? I've never played it but i remember scrolling through it once and seeing that tag.

What happened? Did they remove it?

Apr 17, 2018
Maybe I’m wrong :unsure: , but from what I read in this thread about the NTR, the tag was removed because the game doesn’t have that content… yet.
But from answers of the developer this game WILL have NTR in the future, specially the Sarah and Jake route. It’s just that those paths are not developed yet.
Why do these beta males always want to push NTR in to well made games?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think in this type of games where the mc has some kind of superpower or ability to control people, it's really dumb to have ntr. If you have that kind of power you shouldn't get cucked.

Reactions: Edrick23 and EJW

LaadoHead

Oct 5, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance Remake EP7CH1SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 18.01.2021 (EP7CH1SE)
will you be adding the incest patch to this? or is it already patched??

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Let's be honest, NTR would never fit into this wonderful game, That's one of the reasons I hate NTR, there is no NTR and good story, NTR and romance, What I saw in NTR games (in the past) MC takes endless updates to have sex with a woman, then another one comes and slaps her two asses, and has sex, everyone I saw was clearly forced, just to please people who like this tag. The same goes for sharing, an example is in my signature,

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Let's be honest, NTR would never fit into this wonderful game, That's one of the reasons I hate NTR, there is no NTR and good story, NTR and romance, What I saw in NTR games (in the past) MC takes endless updates to have sex with a woman, then another one comes and slaps her two asses, and has sex, everyone I saw was clearly forced, just to please people who like this tag. The same goes for sharing, an example is in my signature,
I wouldn't go as far as saying that ntr games can't have good stories, it all depends on what you're into. I personally don't like it. I don't see how it is enjoyable to play as a character that is getting cucked. As for sharing, not really a fan either but as long as it's optional, it doesn't really bother me. In this game I wouldn't share any of the girls with Jake the dude is annoying as fuck :KEK:

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I think in this type of games where the mc has some kind of superpower or ability to control people, it's really dumb to have ntr. If you have that kind of power you shouldn't get cucked.
Oh boy, there is some people if they have that power is that what they will do for the rest of their lives...just look at some games that focus on ntr...you can see a lot of people like this there.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh boy, there is some people if they have that power is that what they will do for the rest of their lives...just look at some games that focus on ntr...you can see a lot of people like this there.
I mean if they are the ones deciding that they want the girls to fuck other dudes, it's different than having someone steal the girls from the mc. But I don't really know much about ntr games, I play a few with avoidable ntr but I never play the ntr routes. The worst thing right now for me it's not ntr, is the fact that I have to wait until the early chapters are ramade.

Reactions: AlexTorch
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes