Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
One of the best games so much to love about it, Sarah is amazing reminds of a younger looking lily.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Ok so I've restarted and it seems no matter which option I pick when it comes to Jake and his mom, I always end up agreeing on influencing his mom after a while, even if I said I wouldn't help him with this. What's going on here?

YGOLD

Dec 25, 2020
WOW... this game has been out for 2 years now and I just find out about it? lol ...
-Great renders?
-incest as well? yess please :LOL:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Ok so I've restarted and it seems no matter which option I pick when it comes to Jake and his mom, I always end up agreeing on influencing his mom after a while, even if I said I wouldn't help him with this. What's going on here?
Are you using a walkthrough mod? Those sometimes ignore your choices in order to show you the most scenes possible. Don't know if that is the case here.

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
This update was delicious, even if short, just giving some love to Sarah:love: and getting things somewhat straight with Megan. Onwards to the family harem!

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
The same story again:
1) the developer releases a new game
2) the players are delighted with the game
3) suddenly the developer runs out of ideas (or the person who wrote the script leaves him)
4) In an act of desperation, the developer begins endlessly "tweaking" what he previously released
5) players have had enough
End of the story
PS Sorry, I made this comment earlier at the wrong thread

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
The same story again:
1) the developer releases a new game
2) the players are delighted with the game
3) suddenly the developer runs out of ideas (or the person who wrote the script leaves him)
4) In an act of desperation, the developer begins endlessly "tweaking" what he previously released
5) players have had enough
End of the story
PS Sorry, I made this comment earlier at the wrong thread

You clearly have 0 clue about the matter, so how about not spitting lies as if you figured something out?

Remake of the game, was something highly approved by the patreons and you gotta be either delusional or completely blind, to not notice the difference in quality of renders, writting and overall structure. There are also plenty of completely original scenes included in remake.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I'm behind the remake, the upgrade in both quality and story is huge. It's like playing a new game.

What I don't like is BG trying to continue the story while remaking old chapters. I understand not wanting to piss off certain patrons, but this is the worst of both worlds. Dev should have just bitten the bullet and focused on upgrading previous chapters and then continue the story once the remake is done.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes