Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Waiting for compressed version and I go back to my goddess mom. :love:

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Give it a page or two it will be asked again :LOL: was just as well the NTR tag was taken away other threads seems to suffer from the same repeated questions of that topic.
It's almost like when included in a game it corrupts people like the tag itself. Maybe just never include NTR in any game ever? Sounds like a good solution. Then we got no more "NTR avoidable" comments. Genius!

You're welcome, NTR fans, we fixed the spam :p

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Changelog is kinda messy, episodes continues 1,2,3,4 and then we jump back to ep 2 with chapters 1 and 2 ? WTF ?

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Boring Games
And what episode will be next? 8 or 3 (or maybe 5?) ? Obviously, the player can't skip episodes, because the story will be lost. So to play this update, the player has to play the old ones. Then what was the idea to remake first 2 episodes and leave everything else as is?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
It's almost like when included in a game it corrupts people like the tag itself. Maybe just never include NTR in any game ever? Sounds like a good solution. Then we got no more "NTR avoidable" comments. Genius!

You're welcome, NTR fans, we fixed the spam :p
Nice work. Now solve world hunger next. :KEK:

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
'A strange and rich-looking guy suddenly shows up in front of you, he offers you a deal that can change ur life for good, but it comes with a cost'

Sounds like a good idea for the next update :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boring Games

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I was actually just thinking about that,
First time looking at this game,
I did a quick scan of the WT to gauge the content,
Saw the word a few times,
And thought "why doesn't it have the tag?".
Originally it had NTR but it has since been done away with there actually was a tag previously but as that content was removed so was the tag.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
It seems I've actually played this before (it's in my folder of finished games) but can't for the life of me remember it. At all. :unsure: Guess I'll have to replay it from the beginning.:confused:

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes