acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Originally it had NTR but it has since been done away with there actually was a tag previously but as that content was removed so was the tag.
Maybe I’m wrong :unsure: , but from what I read in this thread about the NTR, the tag was removed because the game doesn’t have that content… yet.
But from answers of the developer this game WILL have NTR in the future, specially the Sarah and Jake route. It’s just that those paths are not developed yet.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Thanos247

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Shut Up and Dance [Ep7 Ch1 Remake] Boring Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.95 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.94 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 462 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 445 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Shut Up and Dance [Ep7 Ch1 Remake] Boring Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.95 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.94 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 462 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 445 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks! ;)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I get that the Dev wants to redo the old renders if they are bad but is he also changing parts of the story? Because if he is I don't see a point in playing the game now before he is done with the changes.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Maybe I’m wrong :unsure: , but from what I read in this thread about the NTR, the tag was removed because the game doesn’t have that content… yet.
But from answers of the developer this game WILL have NTR in the future, specially the Sarah and Jake route. It’s just that those paths are not developed yet.
No, there won't be any NTR... No with Megan, no with Sarah, nope, nope, nope.

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
how i want to get megan creampie scene?? hurm boring game please add more creampie scenes after this.. hurm please hurm i just got cumshot scene... graphic awesome... like the visit stiglet but cumshot scene more than creampie please add more creampie scenes in new update like megan faith sarah emma and somebody else

BenIsland

Jul 27, 2018
Ok so why is it called Episode 7 Chapter 1 REMAKE if this is new content? I think I'm having a stroke trying to navigate this game these days.
They are doing the remake version with better renders in a "one old chapter remastered, one new chapter with brand new content" fashion. They switch it every other update. So since now we got brand new content next update will be an older chapter remastered.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Man loved this game for a while now and really want to continue the story but at the same time feel like it would be more logical to wait for the rest of the Episodes to be remade so i won't have to replay it all

Reactions: mcclem5257

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hi, I took my save of the Ep2Ch2 remak episode, but when I play the new Ep7 Ch1 Remake episode, I ran into the old game, is it normal or my save is dead?

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes