leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
I don't mind if Dev remake this game over and over I love to play this beautiful game whole night and day 24/7

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Last edited:

NagyEmber65

Oct 7, 2019
Not really complaining, but I think it is a bit annoying when games take so long to develop that the early chapters need a remake before the game is even completed.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with the new update, Sarah sex scenes was EXTREMELY SPICY AND HOT that worth the playthrough. But wish that we have some way to skip right to the remake chapter and didn't need to go through the not remake episodes yet, and I think from now Developer should focus to remaking those episodes until caught up to ep 7

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
yeah, and even when you play the continuation, it has nothing to do with what came before. Like I fucked Mom and she ran off ashamed then it's not even mention that we fucked, just I did "something else" and then nothing.
The game has a few choices that do change paths and options. Main ones of those are after the currently remade parts. A major one is in restaurant with Megan when her old adversary comes along to taunt her. Sounds like you have two saves mixed up. :p

Now I admit it is somewhat confusing, but I supported the dev from his early days on Patreon, only stopped since I left patreon, The remake was already promised there from very early start of the game. So not because of lack of ideas but because better equipment. Well what would have been best concerning remake, everyone is allowed his/her own ideas, but dev chose to do it this way for his reasons and likely to keep remaking more fun for him.

For me I loved this update, both on the more romantic Megan part and the power path, poor Sarah she was kinda surprised at end on power path. :p

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes