Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
This update consists fully of new content, not remade old content.
Thank you, well that means I have to wait bc since remade content show up with this awesome animations this way I want to play the game ;)

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
Boring Games I've just started playing and this game is amazing (especially because of the remake). I second the below comment I enjoy playing the new and old content but a skip and back button would amplify the experience.

Will be reviewing this game soon ❤

Boring Games , hey bro, I've built a new PC and started over, playing your VN from the start, in order to reach the new EP 7.
I'd like to make a few suggestions.

1. It would be really good if the game had Auto (as in auto play) option and skip option.
The reason for this is,

1. I don't have to click myself to death. :)
2. I could just click Skip and skip through the content I've played and fast forward that way to the content I haven't played.

2. Just the thing I've noticed in my playthrough, there's alot of renders missing in the old episodes.

3. You should add more sound effects ;)

Reactions: Boring Games

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Quick start button is planned (actually I've even made it for this release but removed later because it would have caused troubles with variables in the future), but I'll add it with each REMAKE release.
Releases with new content won't have it (but I don't think it's a big issue because you just need to press tab once and wait till you get to a desired ep).

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Quick start button is planned (actually I've even made it for this release but removed later because it would have caused troubles with variables in the future), but I'll add it with each REMAKE release.
Releases with new content won't have it (but I don't think it's a big issue because you just need to press tab once and wait till you get to a desired ep).
How big are the story changes in the remake? I wonder if it is still worth to play the old version because I don't have any interest to start with the remake before all episodes are done.

jsas66

Jan 22, 2018
It wont open for me. I downloaded the compressed version for Win.

previous versions opened and played fine.

sojak

Feb 18, 2018
For those who do not want to or cannot wait, like myself:giggle:, until the new update is available,
EP3 - EP6 are now available in far better picture quality.
"UnRen" the game if necessary,
Copy and paste the "Game" folder.
Sadly, the animations in EP6 are available as videos, so there is no room for improvement on this front.

New / old example

View attachment ep4_beach_02.webp View attachment ep4_beach_02.webp View attachment ep3_dr_1.webp View attachment ep3_dr_1.webp View attachment ep3_dr_9_1.webp View attachment ep3_dr_9_1.webp

Reactions: Manturgent

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Not sure why, but possibly because of what can happen between Jake and Sarah and the variable sarah_ntr
But your looking at the old version of the game when you see that variable. Boring has said many time that there will be no NTR. Can you not take him at his word? Also, if you play the reworked chapters you can see the scenes with Sarah and Jake are no longer there.

Reactions: EJW

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Enjoying the game, but it makes me wonder, enough time for animations, but I still cringe watching the dreaded sock boobs. So many products out there to fix this. Game on!!!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

For those who enjoy having an MC being FORCED to watch others enjoying themselves the next update will include a scene that TORMENTS the MC. Yes, the CRUEL Boring Games is going to create a scene where the MC watches the lovely ladies he shares his home with Eating Chocolate Chip Cookies :devilish: . This will be TORTURE.

-End of FAKE-

Just a thought.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

For those who enjoy having an MC being FORCED to watch others enjoying themselves the next update will include a scene that TORMENTS the MC. Yes, the CRUEL Boring Games is going to create a scene where the MC watches the lovely ladies he shares his home with Eating Chocolate Chip Cookies :devilish: . This will be TORTURE.

-End of FAKE-

Just a thought.
....I'm sold, hope for some cookies eating between them

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Yep, if that could be called NTR at all:LOL:
To be honest, your game was so good I didn't even mind that it had "NTR." I liked it even in the first versions when the game had more grainy scenes than a 1920's movie. Though I did think it was weird that it was included in the first place. Felt oddly placed. While I'm sure some people are upset about it being gone, it feels more inline with the story I think.

Keep up the good job! You do good. Not do well, do good, like a superhero.

No, there won't be any NTR... No with Megan, no with Sarah, nope, nope, nope.
Edit: you should get someone to post this comment in the Dev Notes or Synopsis

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Is this romance route or mind control route like in EP 5?
Mind control route... u can also ask her about anal, expect some good stuff in future updates, especially a 3some with her and Sarah. In the love route there's just a scene with the MC fingering Megan.

And these are the ones who later complain that people get into other games to complain about ntr.
But it's always NTR "haters" who "ruin" some games for simply asking if NTR is avoidable or not, right ??:LOL: It's like some ppl play the game to see the dudes and they dicks, not the women.:ROFLMAO:

Please stay on your side of the river
:cool:(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes