D

Deleted member 2867548

I'm a liking the direction of this story.... Does the look in her eye mean there will be some hot action with the hottest MILF coming up soon? (drool) emma2021-01-18 162206.jpg

Reactions: Boring Games
D

Deleted member 2867548

View attachment 998939

Hey guys!
The release is out... and I've started to pose and render Ep.7 Ch.2 already and hopefully will finish it within a month or so! Now I've got about 40 pics done so it's still at the very beginning, heh.
Like I said earlier, Chapter 2 will be more story oriented, so it'll have less animations and the overall amount of h-scenes isn't that big... though there will be quite a few of them anyway, so it's not a reason to panic! You can expect to encounter Faith, Carrie and Ange, and some other girls in special scenes. So overall Ep.7 (Ch1-2) is pretty big and have enough material to... erm... research, yep.
For those who have already played the latest release: how do you like it guys? Don't hesitate to leave your feedback whether it's positive or negative, I'll listen to it anyway.
Stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!

*P.S. Original pic
I love this story. I like the art, the girls, and even the writing...(believe it!) I'm in love with Emma....MILF! you're not gonna believe how happy I was to see that last few scenes with MC carrying boxes and the doc getting all hot and bothered. I'm not sure if I'd rather see some scenes with her or with coach Harper! (WVM). Keep up the good work! emma2021-01-18 162206.jpg
p.s. Yeah I'm a little too old for all those little girls in most of these stories...lol

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
I love this story. I like the art, the girls, and even the writing...(believe it!) I'm in love with Emma....MILF! you're not gonna believe how happy I was to see that last few scenes with MC carrying boxes and the doc getting all hot and bothered. I'm not sure if I'd rather see some scenes with her or with coach Harper! (WVM). Keep up the good work! View attachment 1001889
p.s. Yeah I'm a little too old for all those little girls in most of these stories...lol
There'll certainly be something with her, rest assured:devilish:

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
the remake enhancing this game to the top level in this forums, thanks dev for happy time you brought to us. I am interesting to find a bug when I played it from the start again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Oh mand im playing this game for the first time and i love it. Sarah is one of the most prettiest girls of all the AVNs. GG you have earned my support

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Yo BG how can I rename the MC without restarting the game?
The only moment when you can choose your name is at the beginning of the game :(

Oh mand im playing this game for the first time and i love it. Sarah is one of the most prettiest girls of all the AVNs. GG you have earned my support
Thanks, glad you enjoyed!

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
The remake chapters are ch1-2 right? When I get to the end of ch2,the game told me that ch3 has not been remade yet.So I`ll just wait for next release of remade chapters.The old ones are good,but the remake ones are fantastic.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
The remake chapters are ch1-2 right? When I get to the end of ch2,the game told me that ch3 has not been remade yet.So I`ll just wait for next release of remade chapters.The old ones are good,but the remake ones are fantastic.
I' min the same boat. I want to see the rest of the story but the improvement in graphics makes waiting worthwhile. On the extra plus side eventually we'll get to a point where all of the original chapters are remade and we'll have several new chapters already laid out.

Reactions: EJW

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1612196967679.png

Hey guys, it's preview time!
Seems Patreon is having some bug and I can't see the pic I'm uploading here, so I'll just attach it to this post just in case.
Sooo, I've been working on Faith's scene this week. There'll be 2 variants of the scene with her in total and sheesh, it'll be big! Don't forget to check both of them when it's out :p
Oh, there'll be a chance to see young Megan and Faith as well, who knows what they did when they were young, heh.
Next there'll be a scene with Carrie, Ange, and a surprise special scene! I will have finished this chapter by March approximately, so it'll be our relatively soon.
As for the current amount of made work: we have 70 still renders and 3 animations.

1612197013604.png

Little striptease won't hurt, right?

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes