-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I already played the remade versions. Should I stop playing the rest of the game and wait for their remakes?
I have waited so far, but I haven't decided myself yet whether I will continue to wait. Just know that, if you do wait for all remade content, you'll probably be waiting a while. Unless Boring Games changes things, it appears the pattern will be something like this: release 1 new episode; remake 1–2 past episodes; release 1 more new episode; and so on. If that pattern holds, it will be quite some time (very possibly over a year) before everything that needs to be remade will be finished. On the positive side, if that ends up being true, at least you'll have a crap-ton of content in the game to go through, since there could be something like 10 or 11 episodes by then.

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Does anyone know when the remakes will be completed, I can't go from playing the nice quality remakes to the previous versions. I'd like to know when I should return if someone could help.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone know when the remakes will be completed, I can't go from playing the nice quality remakes to the previous versions. I'd like to know when I should return if someone could help.
As much I know after ep.7 part 2 final than Dev working on EP 3,4,5,6 remake version

Reactions: xdd123aaa

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1614008894623.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys!
There're two girls for you this time! The scene with Carrie has been finished during the previous week and now I'm working on Ange's part (check out her refreshed look in the second pic, she looks better and more detailed now, IMO). She'll have three different paths and overall will get more attention compared to previous episodes. Yeah, she annoys some people, heh, but nonetheless she's an important character in the story and should get enough attention as well.
When her part is finished, I'll work on the last special scene in this chapter with Megan and Sarah (I know you won't forgive me if I don't include at least one of them in the release xD) and will be ready to code and release the game. In short - it shouldn't take too long to finish everything and the release will be out in March!

P.S. I totally forgot to write the numbers: we've got 172 still renders and 17 animations.
Stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!

1614008982611.png

Bad girls, bad girls whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
View attachment 1048983

Hey guys!
There're two girls for you this time! The scene with Carrie has been finished during the previous week and now I'm working on Ange's part (check out her refreshed look in the second pic, she looks better and more detailed now, IMO). She'll have three different paths and overall will get more attention compared to previous episodes. Yeah, she annoys some people, heh, but nonetheless she's an important character in the story and should get enough attention as well.
When her part is finished, I'll work on the last special scene in this chapter with Megan and Sarah (I know you won't forgive me if I don't include at least one of them in the release xD) and will be ready to code and release the game. In short - it shouldn't take too long to finish everything and the release will be out in March!

P.S. I totally forgot to write the numbers: we've got 172 still renders and 17 animations.
Stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!

View attachment 1048989

Bad girls, bad girls whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?
I think it's the fastest you've posted them here:ROFLMAO:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I wonder when and how NTR became interesting?
I mean there are people that like that, there are a lot of games with NTR so there is definitely a sizeable fan base for that kind of stuff. I personally don't see the appeal of it, I tried to play those games, and it's just not enjoyable for me.

Reactions: bluehound36 and EJW

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
As much as I dislike ntr, I don't think it's fair to say that people that like ntr aren't real men :KEK:. I am sure that a lot of people outside of this forum feel like the games we play are fucking weird. I try to not judge others people's fetishes too much.

Reactions: bluehound36

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I think you can still get some ntr scenes in the chapters that haven't been reworked. But when they are reworked the ntr will be removed.
ah okay thanks, not looking for it per se. I can take it or leave it depending on the quality of the scenes. I generally don't like playing through an entire game with the NTR path but sometimes the scenes can be good. Either way wasn't going to stop me from playing as the quality of renders/animations/scenes in this game is tremendous

Reactions: cavidd
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes