Nov 17, 2018
hey i was wondering what does ep 7 chapter 2 remake means ? Does that mean 2 out of 7 episode has been remake or is the chapter 2 of the story has been remade ? Should i wait until everything is remake ?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
hey i was wondering what does ep 7 chapter 2 remake means ? Does that mean 2 out of 7 episode has been remake or is the chapter 2 of the story has been remade ? Should i wait until everything is remake ?
It's kinda confusing but it's actually chapter 3 that has been remade in this update.

EDIT: or is it? im losing my memory lol

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance Remake EP7Ch2SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
I'm a little confused here. What is the update? Did they redo previous chapters again? Because I'm not seeing anything new here. Still getting the "Warning the following episodes...." at the start of episode 3. And if I do continue I even get some missing images warnings every now and then. I started the game from the beginning again but (and I could be wrong here) found nothing new.
So, what's new?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I'm a little confused here. What is the update? Did they redo previous chapters again? Because I'm not seeing anything new here. Still getting the "Warning the following episodes...." at the start of episode 3. And if I do continue I even get some missing images warnings every now and then. I started the game from the beginning again but (and I could be wrong here) found nothing new.
So, what's new?
Do you have a save at the end of last update to see if you can carry on?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I believe but don't quote me on it as I haven't tried it yet but looking at changlog makes me think like there's nothing new.
its the same story as before just with remade graphics and possibly minor tweeks to script for Chapter 1 & 2.
not sure

Just Sayin.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes