judas12321

Jun 10, 2020
Faith's content has been the highlight of the game for me at least.
Hey dev, if you could... Could you make more Faith related content in which the MC repeatedly fucks Faith... in different scenarios... Like when Jake is in the room... And then a scene in which the MC dominates Faith completely in the shower?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Shut Up and Dance [Ep7 Ch2 Remake] Boring Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.31 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 505 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 487 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Shut Up and Dance [Ep7 Ch2 Remake] Boring Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.31 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 505 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 487 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
there is already a compressed Here

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
So i know the 1st 2 episode have been remade and i assume the latest episode are of the same quality, but how many episodes are there of the old version? I was was thinking of just powering through the old stuff if it is short enough

ulix

May 13, 2018
The antivirus don't let me dowload the incest patch because notify a virus. Domeone else has same issue?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
So I guess most of you guys are playing well beyond "Episode 3", because I see nobody else here with missing images (sun_table_3 - tue_mem_4 - tue_mem_5)
Since you're new I'll let you in on a Ren'Py secret ;-)

Holding down the Ctrl key will result in the 'missing images' report.
This is not to mean any messages are actually missing rather Ren'Py cannot open/render them fast enough.

Try going back to a render before that notification shows up and space-/mouse-click forward and everything should be fine.

Enjoy :)

Reactions: Boring Games

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
So i know the 1st 2 episode have been remade and i assume the latest episode are of the same quality, but how many episodes are there of the old version? I was was thinking of just powering through the old stuff if it is short enough
3 (next in line for a remaster), 4 & 5 remain. Maybe part of 6 but not sure on this.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes