Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Honestly, it's getting really tiresome to answer the same questions about NTR that never existed,
Told you that you'd be answering that question a lot :LOL: Think it needs to be in bold and big letters on the first page but you'd still get asked about it.

As for the length of the update, this was only a chapter so it's to be expected I enjoyed the update though was good to get another scene with Faith and the ending has me a little worried but still worth playing. (y)

Luciousblack

Jan 7, 2018
Ho
Well, I could have made like a dozen scenes within these 400 renders and they all would be short. Instead I made basically 3 scenes which you can play differently and get different results from them. Yeah, they piece together at some point but still scenes remain variable. And hell, I'll continue doing the game like that.

If we count we'll get: 2 scenes with Faith, 1 with Carrie, 4 with Ange +1 special scene. Is it short? Dunno... I think it's enough for an episode even if it was divided into chapters to deliver the content faster.

About infamous Jake-Sarah scene - yes, this path was removed. But even here we have some "buts" - it wasn't developed anywhere far enough to say that it's a big loss. You can't remove anything that didn't exist, lol... Though it doesn't stop some ppl whining about "bad dev removed some theoretical NTR scene, that I haven't even seen from the game and now I'll rate it one start just because" and stuff like that.

Honestly, it's getting really tiresome to answer the same questions about NTR that never existed, about how to press one single button to continue playing and any other question the answer to which can be found right on the previous page.
How to get megan sex scene in the pool? I only got the finger scene

RedChronic

Mar 18, 2020
I'm not complaining or anything, just asking. I put the file into the game file and it doesn't change anything.
no youre not alone, doesnt work for me either, and noone replied to me asking for help.
I tried to use older versions of the patch that didnt work either.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this good game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
ShutUpAndDanceEp7Ch2Special-Special-1.0.-pc-compressed
Original 3.31 Gigs
crunched 1.01 Gigs - - - workupload
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

(more compressed versions available upon request using YAC's Medium quality)
Note: Higher compression, smaller files means lower image quality.
Is it possible to upload the medium quality compressed file too?

• Hey there
Reactions: nicestgamer

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
My game is not continue ending episode 2. It says game haven't been remade yet. Is it normal?
Just continue playing at that point - it‘s only a pointer that the following three episodes (3,4,5) are of a lesser visual quality (i.e. not remade yet) not an "end of content"-screen.

Reactions: Boring Games

psikonounours

Jul 31, 2019
Ho
How to get megan sex scene in the pool? I only got the finger scene
You chose to stay with Megan at the restaurant, so you are on the romance route.
If you want the hot "pool" scene, you must have followed Megan's classmate in the restroom and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope you had a save at that choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boring Games

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
To Boring Games,

Hello, can we get a MacOS version please? Our lives would be much less Boring with it.
Hope to find it soon.
Thank you :love:

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes