fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I feel like he said before the end of the summer somewhere but i can't remember where, that could mean another month or so. The steam release was fairly recent but it's been sometime since an actual update was released
Yeah it's possible, like I said I lose track and also rarely pay attention to what the devs say so it's almost always a nice surprise when a new update drops. I have a vague idea in my head of how long in between updates and this one I would say 7-8 months normally.

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys!
I'm getting really close to finishing Megan's big scene, just a few final animations are left to do, so hopefully I'll finish it during this week and will be able to move further! This also means that now I can post a little from the scene where she shows her amazing wiggling skills! ;-p
So, once the scene is finished, I'll be starting working on Ange's scene which will be relatively short and then there'll also be another hot scene with Dr. Wood (she hasn't been in the game in all her beauty for a while, right?) after which I'll be able to release the new update. The "hospital part" of the game will be officially over!
That's it for now guys, stay tuned, I'll talk to you soon!

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Guys, maybe this is a strange question, but will the new update only be compatible with the Steam version? I have the Remake version, and that's why I'd be interested... I hope my question isn't stupid, I'm rarely on this thread... :unsure:

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Guys, maybe this is a strange question, but will the new update only be compatible with the Steam version? I have the Remake version, and that's why I'd be interested... I hope my question isn't stupid, I'm rarely on this thread... :unsure:
It won't be steam only it will still show up everywhere else

Reactions: Acsuka

DidierDrogba

Oct 23, 2017
I dont know man... Its one of my favorites but these kind of hospital-school-mall kinda scenes bothers me atleast once some milestones has ben reached. Like its pretty and naughty doing smt in hospital bed and it could be linked to a story path but you know... We passed that man we need more spicy stuff like M/S content is still blueballing for some time. Still one of my favorites.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I’ve been seeing various previews for several months now (for Patreons, hot ones, etc.), who can say when the chapter ITSELF will be released for public use?
I can. Are you sure you're ready for the answer though?

Because once you know, there's no going back...

Okay... the chapter ITSELF will be released...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bishop25omega40z

Nov 1, 2022
Я могу. А ты уверен, что готов к ответу?

Потому что как только ты это поймешь, пути назад уже не будет...

Хорошо... Глава САМА будет выпущен...

[спойлер] Когда всё будет готово...:WeSmart:

[/спойлер]
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
Hi Boring Games,
I don't know how others will react, but one suggestion why not keep lingerie on during sex scenes for Megan or anyone else not all the scenes but few.
Because she looks damn great in those lingeries(lingerie should be spicy) as well.

Reactions: pmuser
4.10 star(s) 130 Votes