MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
ohk but how to get other new scene i am just stuck on old updates
Dude... I don't know which scene we are talking about, but my advice to you is: if you want to open different scenes, go through two different routes, such as love path and corruption path.

In advance, do as I do. save two different routes: love and corruption, and you will be happy!

Feb 1, 2024
It'll be soon after the summer sale cuz the initial discount ended less than a month before it, that's why I couldn't join it.
Holy Macaroni Dude Your Game is Top Notch man. High Quality man :love:.
DeV I wanna create renders like you man. Would you mind giving some guidance or maybe some tutorials that helped you to create such beautiful renders and animations.

Depcaprio

Mar 23, 2023
Wait.. I see swinging tag in this game.. I played till chapter 7.. I don't see any options yet.. and I don't see the build up too.. it's more like a Harem setup till now.. when did swinging scene takes place

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Wait.. I see swinging tag in this game.. I played till chapter 7.. I don't see any options yet.. and I don't see the build up too.. it's more like a Harem setup till now.. when did swinging scene takes place
There's sharing. MC is fucking shitstain's mom (Faith) and depending on your choices early on, there's a route where you share her with shitstain.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes