Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
This is the only Ren'py game I've come across that is flagged as containing viruses.
I haven't had that happen here but I've seen it on other games.

What I did was wait a couple of weeks and watch the chat to see if anyone complained about actually getting a virus or of anything negative happening to their computer. If no one complained after two weeks then I assumed it was a false positive.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I haven't had that happen here but I've seen it on other games.

What I did was wait a couple of weeks and watch the chat to see if anyone complained about actually getting a virus or of anything negative happening to their computer. If no one complained after two weeks then I assumed it was a false positive.
I've found some Ren'py games be flagged by two detection programs via virustotal which can be a false positive. But this one is unique in that it's flagged by four. I don't think this game does anything fundamentally different from other Ren'py games which would somehow make it more problematic for virus detection programs.

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
What are the differences between the original episodes and their remakes?....(I played just the first two chapters)

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
And what is the difference in terms of development time betweend develop a new chapter and remake an older one?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
What are the differences between the original episodes and their remakes?....(I played just the first two chapters)
And what is the difference in terms of development time betweend develop a new chapter and remake an older one?
The big difference is with the quality. The images/renders have been improved and new/different environments (rooms and backgrounds) are being used. This game was GREAT before, and could have been completed without any REAL complaints. Now it IS better and most of us do NOT mind the wait for new content (give me everything NOW :))

The time for updates and remakes is similar. ALL the images are being redone with new poses. Yes, it sucks to wait, but the jump in quality makes it worth it (for me). The schedule (and time required) of one remade chapter then one new actually isn't horrible when you consider some other games. :)

Hope that helps

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
The big difference is with the quality. The images/renders have been improved and new/different environments (rooms and backgrounds) are being used. This game was GREAT before, and could have been completed without any REAL complaints. Now it IS better and most of us do NOT mind the wait for new content (give me everything NOW :))

The time for updates and remakes is similar. ALL the images are being redone with new poses. Yes, it sucks to wait, but the jump in quality makes it worth it (for me). The schedule (and time required) of one remade chapter then one new actually isn't horrible when you consider some other games. :)

Hope that helps
Yes...thank you very much!

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1620062478274.png

Hey guys, it's spoilers time!
Want to start with saying that all Sarah's scenes of the first half of Ep.3 RE are done and I hope you'll like them! There'll be three variations of her scene depending on your path and two of them are really hot! I can't even decide which one is hotter...
I've already starting on the next scene (it'll be a special one for this ep) and once it's done, I'll announce the release dates for Ep.3 Ch.1 - it'll be out in May.
As for the overall progress: 326 still renders and 17 animations are fully done at the moment.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

1620062529159.png

How do you like her night outfit? My favorite moment is when she takes it off :p

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 1176784

Hey guys, it's spoilers time!
Want to start with saying that all Sarah's scenes of the first half of Ep.3 RE are done and I hope you'll like them! There'll be three variations of her scene depending on your path and two of them are really hot! I can't even decide which one is hotter...
I've already starting on the next scene (it'll be a special one for this ep) and once it's done, I'll announce the release dates for Ep.3 Ch.1 - it'll be out in May.
As for the overall progress: 326 still renders and 17 animations are fully done at the moment.

View attachment 1176785

How do you like her night outfit? My favorite moment is when she takes it off :p
smoking hot

Reactions: Boring Games

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1620637580218.png

Hey guys!
Release will be this week and the schedule will be in the next post. I've done a few steps to prevent its leaking so fast, so let's see if it's working or not... let's call it an experiment :p
Soo, the only thing I want to say about the release is that I strongly recommend to explore all the possible scenes in it, otherwise it can be felt pretty short. Though the overall amount of done work is quite good: we have 355 images and 19 animations in Special version / 327 images and 17 animations in regular version. For reference, the whole original Ep.3 contained only 317 renders, heh.
Anyways. hope you'll like the release! And I bet both Sarah and Megan's fans will find a scene to their liking ;)
Hey guys!

$20, $15 Tiers - [05.14. GMT 18:00 *Special]
$10 Tier - [05.17. GMT 18:00 *Special]
$5 Tier - [05.19. GMT 18:00]
$2 Tier - [05.20. GMT 18:00]
$1 Tier - [05.21. GMT 18:00]

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes