yandex

Oct 17, 2018
the only thing i hate about your game is how you dictate where we shoot our loads
we should be able to cum inside otherwise its a fucking waste at least thats my opinion anyways
other then that no other complaints so far anyways
Shit now I am greatly bummed. Atleast all sex scenes should have variations and options on how player wants them to play out and especially player choice on the ending, and any scene without a creampie or option to have one, in light words leaves a lot to be desired. Sex scenes without creampies are my biggest pet peeves, this game has been on my radar for so long and I have been really looking forward to it waiting for the remakes, but now hearing this I am greatly disappointed and frustrated.

Typ1987

Apr 22, 2019
I just started with this, are there any links to 7.2? I think this was the last released version without remake content...

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
how many times can you remake 3 episodes
Once - this right here.
Remake will be in two parts - this one (ep. 3 chapter 1 remake and then the second half - ep. 3 chapter 2 remake).
Two parts because w/ all the new and improved renders / scenbes / animations it's so fuckin' huge already...

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Update patch EP7Ch2Special-1.2 > Ep3Ch1Special (210MB):
Update patch (Compressed) EP7Ch2Special-1.2 > Ep3Ch1Special (40MB):
*This patch is unofficial
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Last edited:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I just started with this, are there any links to 7.2? I think this was the last released version without remake content...
Ep. 7 is included in this download. It's just that ep. 3 (the first half of it at least) was remade - same quality as ep. 1 and ep. 2.
So you can still play all of the content up to ep. 7 ch. 2.

ULYAYA

Oct 17, 2020
ngl, any1 else feel like the developer should finish doing the remakes first before doing the new content? if he's hanging story little by ittle i the remakes it you'll have to play it again anyway

Reactions: Alteni

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
ngl, any1 else feel like the developer should finish doing the remakes first before doing the new content? if he's hanging story little by ittle i the remakes it you'll have to play it again anyway
It's what the Patrons decided on - so if you want to have a say join up :p

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Typ1987

Apr 22, 2019
Ep. 7 is included in this download. It's just that ep. 3 (the first half of it at least) was remade - same quality as ep. 1 and ep. 2.
So you can still play all of the content up to ep. 7 ch. 2.
i thought so, but is it correct when chapter 2 start there seems to be a gap of like 5 days ingame? If thats the way the game is I want to apologize for my question ;)

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Shit now I am greatly bummed. Atleast all sex scenes should have variations and options on how player wants them to play out and especially player choice on the ending, and any scene without a creampie or option to have one, in light words leaves a lot to be desired. Sex scenes without creampies are my biggest pet peeves, this game has been on my radar for so long and I have been really looking forward to it waiting for the remakes, but now hearing this I am greatly disappointed and frustrated.
There actually ARE options to choose, not in the every scene indeed, but they insist. Especially for creampies, lol.
It's included. It's always included unless the opposite is written.

• Red Heart
Reactions: leon02457

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
wow, the quality of renders just keeps getting better and better. When I first saw this game it was very ugly now it's one of the best looking games. Well done to the dev. Normally I'm not a fan of remakes, but when the difference in quality is this huge, you just have to accept it and applaud the dev.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
You continue it then. I've left the word file on my patreon. I'm not putting in all those hours over again. People are starting to get entitled a bit. I have a life too, I love this community, and have spent countless hours breaking my back for it, and I will continue to do so, but let's make something clear. I don't owe anybody anything.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes