Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
The sad faces I can understand, but when someone quotes one of my posts and writes is caps (which is the equivalent or screaming on the internet), I gotta respond to that.
To be honest I didn't think you would be so offended by it. I was just trying to make an Orange Man joke. I am one of those patrons on yours, even if I never check patreon because I dislike the format of the website. The most I thought I would get was a "It is what it is", I didn't even think you'd respond.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I guess it's nice that I didn't play this game before and now finished first 2 chapters remakes. It would be just better if I didn't start it before remakes are done I guess, waiting is annoying.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's just a stereotype of many family harem games here. It's not a "rule" that "Landlady" need to get fucked after years of blueballing or that Landlady's turn comes only after MC fucked almost all of the roommates, aunts, maids, friends etc.

Thankgod this developer is out of those asshole sterotypes and given Megan's content like she deserve. Megan is the inspiration for upcoming Mom games.. Same like Linda in Milfy City did that in early years of Adult games popularity era.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
How different are remade episodes from the non remade ones?
As far as I can there were 7 before now basically the story stops at 3 or something.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Here we go again...
Dear DEV, remember that just mixing the tea doesn't make it sweeter.
Are we now facing an endless series of "improvements" (which are completely unnecessary), and new content will be released in a year or two (optimistic)?
In other words: milking - master level

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Here we go again...
Are we now facing an endless series of "improvements" (which are completely unnecessary), and new content will be released in a year or two (optimistic)?
I would advise to master the art of "reading comprehension" before you start shooting from the hip i.e. posting baseless accusations…

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Where does this episode end. It ended with cuming on Sarah in my case and she saying that she wanted to take a bath now. I think this episode was short with scenes with Dr. Wood and Sarah or did I miss any other scenes.
It's the half of original Ep.3, though it IS already bigger than the original was. Try to open all the possible scenes, if it feels short, that's the only thing I can probably recommend
Hey guys, First time played and I'm guessing once you have finished the remake version the choices previously don't add up?? I'm only asking as I didn't tell that idiot Jake about the new job and the MC's abilities and when the mc visits faith she is naked and the conversation with Jake about helping him out after being caught messing with his mom after the party and it says the MC told him?? In fact I avoided all content that could include this idiot including with Sarah. Should I stop playing now as I don't want to stumble across any content that includes sharing even if I previously avoided it?
They count, though there might be some minor issues between remade and old eps. The part you're talking about will be polished in the next release already and just to be safe, I've also added a quick poll before ep 7 (it's done with good visuals), it'll help you choose the right path and avoid the scenes you don't want to see

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I would advise to master the art of "reading comprehension" before you start shooting from the hip i.e. posting baseless accusations…
It may not be understandable to you, but in the serious (adult) world, remakes are made from finished movies / games.
Even Zoey Raven has had enough with this "remake" shitshow

Last edited:

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
It may not be understandable to you, but in the serious (adult) world, remakes are made from finished movies / games.
Even Zoey Raven has had enough with this "remake" shitshow
Lol, okay, we hear you man. And since you believe we're doing it all wrong, we had a discussion and decided to leave:

Cuz, fuck those "unnecessary improvements"... And yep, there's a release schedule in the OP, you can check it from time to time and you'll have an idea of what to expect in the following releases;)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Really no offence but have the people that complain about this being remodelled looked on this site as there are plenty of remakes and some are remakes of remakes all are unfinished games exception being SLF 2 and there might even be a remake of a remake of a remake on here.
And still they act like this is the worst offender of them all.

Now unlike them I actually think the early episodes need bringing unto date with the new stuff as the sudden change in images stuck out quite a bit mid way.
And I have no issue with it being now and not at the end.

Especially since I don't think this Dev is doing it for milking purposes and that the Dev has every intention of finishing the game.
which I frankly can't say the same for some of the re makers on this site.

But thats Just my opinion.

Just sayin.

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
see, i loved this game for its story. but this remake on remake on remake, killed the mood of the game, now all i am waiting is to play this game once it get completed. hope it does. or this will be in the endless cycle of remakes?

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
There actually ARE options to choose, not in the every scene indeed, but they insist. Especially for creampies, lol.
Thanks for replying, your response renews my interest, I do hope that creampies ARE included in the options that you mentioned are available (albeit not in every scene as you mentioned), though I do wonder why that guy complaining used such strong words and hate, many other games also suffer from this issue but I havent seen anyone complain so strongly about them. However aside from this, I do believe that sex scenes are the one thing which the player should have absolute control over, the positions, the acts, the endings etc, no reason the player shouldn't have control over them. The story, plot, problems, progression etc they are all the domain of the developer however he wishes to take it forward and in what direction, but the sex scenes themselves, they are like a hard achieved goal, the fruit, the coveted prize for the player, and the player definitely should have absolute control over them, how they play out, when they are without options and go in a way the player despises, it feels as if you've been cheated out of something that you longed for so much and put in effort and time, but in the end the reward is not what you wanted and you have been bummed out, its as if a highly desired prize has been soiled...

Last edited:
Reactions: Boring Games

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
Lol, okay, we hear you man. And since you believe we're doing it all wrong, we had a discussion and decided to leave:

Cuz, fuck those "unnecessary improvements"... And yep, there's a release schedule in the OP, you can check it from time to time and you'll have an idea of what to expect in the following releases;)
Go ahead and push push forward! This is the right path!

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
see, i loved this game for its story. but this remake on remake on remake, killed the mood of the game, now all i am waiting is to play this game once it get completed. hope it does. or this will be in the endless cycle of remakes?
Once more No Offence but.
I think you must be on the wrong game thred.
Because as far as i'm aware there is just the one remake to this game which honestly is more of a remodel/facelift than an actual remake.
Admittedly it is about half the game thats geting the facelift which means it has to be done in small sections at a time.
And that might be why you feel like it's a remake on remake on remake.
But I hate to break it too you its not it's still only the one remodel/facelift for this game.

Just Sayin.

Dec 24, 2018
Here we go again...
To be fair, the dev is still putting out new content. He does a remake and then a new chapter after 1-2 remakes, so it's not like he's only focusing on the remakes. Also it's been fairly consistent with updates, where as other devs that do focus on remakes they only focus on the remakes, and sometimes it just becomes too much work and ends up being abandoned.

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes