• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Played latest update. Update quality was good but the quantity seems a bit lacking. We'll, there's always next time. I said before that it would awesome and most of us would highly appreciate it if you continued the remake then progress the story as most of us plays the remake. A thought for your shower time?
Patrons already voted for the current schedule of alternating between remade eps and new content updates until all of the old content has been updated / brought up to the quality of the new ones.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There are only two more episodes to be remastered right? Will they be split into two parts as well? Either way, I don't mind the wait as the quality has improved so much from the original.

tails

Jun 2, 2017
All the episodes are included in the current download package.
To play the remade content you obviously have to start from a save that is at the end of ep. 2.
i did download the latest patch, but the says the executable for ch7 ep 2 won't run

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
There are only two more episodes to be remastered right? Will they be split into two parts as well? Either way, I don't mind the wait as the quality has improved so much from the original.
Basically it's 3/pt.2, 4 and parts / all of 5 (depends on what Boring Games decides on).

Reactions: Mormont

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
Ermm... what is "skipped" exactly?
like the second time he gets into the machine and the first favor he asks before the party that he tries to remember

edit: lol my bad i forgot that after the party when he gets on the table you see the part that he gets into the machine the second time... .. havent played the game for a long time lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boring Games

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
It's just a stereotype of many family harem games here. It's not a "rule" that "Landlady" need to get fucked after years of blueballing or that Landlady's turn comes only after MC fucked almost all of the roommates, aunts, maids, friends etc.

Thankgod this developer is out of those asshole sterotypes and given Megan's content like she deserve. Megan is the inspiration for upcoming Mom games.. Same like Linda in Milfy City did that in early years of Adult games popularity era.
It's not a rule but mom always feels like the final step for sex in these games and I actually like it, biggest reward comes after other parts kind of thing. And having moms against this idea more than others feels natural too. There is no need for blueballing for months but I also don't like it when it happens this fast. Another thing is I always prefer corruption instead of enthusiastic moms.

sinister_gaze

Jan 15, 2021
Can't open the rar archive with the patch file. Please someone send me the patch file or in zip archive thru the private message.

D

Deleted member 3578348

So it is not a complete remake?
No it's not, main part is the same, but there is improvement on the art (the animations are unbelievably good: I mean check the scenes with Mr Chen extra ingredient for dinner :sneaky:), and slightly on the story, but it makes it easier to follow (and somewhat make more sense also). It is excellent work by Boring Games

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1621872725476.png

Hey guys!
Hope you enjoyed previous release and found a scene to your liking! Meanwhile, I've started working on its second half and a few scenes are completed already... and it means that I can start posting spoilers like usual!
The second chapter will be more variable and you'll be able to meet more girls (a few scenes with Faith, reworked and changed Sarah's scenes, new scene with Megan... and a new special scene!), it'll also have more locations and I hope you'll like its overall length. I can't say how many animations there will be exactly yet, but I bet you won't be left disappointed :p
The other important news I wanted to talk about is that I'm planning some changes in the tiers. I haven't really changed them since the very beginning except for a few minor things and now it's time to do it. I'll announce everything a bit later and change them in July only. Just wanted to tell you this beforehand so that it wouldn't be an unexpected surprise for you. For now I can say that it won't affect all of the tiers, just the two of them and I need to figure out the optimal way to implement them.
And I guess it has already become a tradition - the banner for the new chapter is made at 4K and the original is available :)
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

1621872772229.png

That's just a scene with Megan at the beginning... though it's not the only scene with her ;-p
Earlier the second half of Ep.3 didn't have much of her content, though why don't we change it, right? It won't hurt anyway!

1621872821195.png

Are here any Emma's fans? I guess she can easily win a prize for the longest slow-burner and the biggest tease, heh!

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020
View attachment 1210484

Hey guys!
Hope you enjoyed previous release and found a scene to your liking! Meanwhile, I've started working on its second half and a few scenes are completed already... and it means that I can start posting spoilers like usual!
The second chapter will be more variable and you'll be able to meet more girls (a few scenes with Faith, reworked and changed Sarah's scenes, new scene with Megan... and a new special scene!), it'll also have more locations and I hope you'll like its overall length. I can't say how many animations there will be exactly yet, but I bet you won't be left disappointed :p
The other important news I wanted to talk about is that I'm planning some changes in the tiers. I haven't really changed them since the very beginning except for a few minor things and now it's time to do it. I'll announce everything a bit later and change them in July only. Just wanted to tell you this beforehand so that it wouldn't be an unexpected surprise for you. For now I can say that it won't affect all of the tiers, just the two of them and I need to figure out the optimal way to implement them.
And I guess it has already become a tradition - the banner for the new chapter is made at 4K and the original is available here :)
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

View attachment 1210486

That's just a scene with Megan at the beginning... though it's not the only scene with her ;-p
Earlier the second half of Ep.3 didn't have much of her content, though why don't we change it, right? It won't hurt anyway!

View attachment 1210487

Are here any Emma's fans? I guess she can easily win a prize for the longest slow-burner and the biggest tease, heh!
thank you for sharing johnelros :) (y).

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes