Talmadge

May 7, 2018
For some reason, my save wouldn't work so I had to restart. Oh well. Been a while since I played anyway, so it's good to have a refresher. Just wish I could still skip through some of the dialogue that I remember. But I guess that's what I get for adding the Multi-Mod for the first time. LoL.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I just got to charter 4. I can see the difference in the remake renders of ch 1-3 and ch 4. I also see the story is slightly different.

In my gameplay the MC sleeps with Megan and in ch 4 Megan makes a reference to almost sleeping with the MC.

My question is this: how much is the story going to change once the remake for ch 4 and on is complete? Meaning is it worth playing now or should I wait till the remake is complete? If I should wait, what eta are we talking to get the remakes done? One chapter every 2 or 3 months? Or is these going to be fast like super writter does with his VN?

Great game though and enjoy what I have played so far!

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
I just got to charter 4. I can see the difference in the remake renders of ch 1-3 and ch 4. I also see the story is slightly different.

In my gameplay the MC sleeps with Megan and in ch 4 Megan makes a reference to almost sleeping with the MC.

My question is this: how much is the story going to change once the remake for ch 4 and on is complete? Meaning is it worth playing now or should I wait till the remake is complete? If I should wait, what eta are we talking to get the remakes done? One chapter every 2 or 3 months? Or is these going to be fast like super writter does with his VN?

Great game though and enjoy what I have played so far!
Main events will remain the same. I can change some scenes/replace them with other ones but, overall, changes aren't that big. You can keep on playing, just have 2 sets of saves ;)

Reactions: EJW

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
P.S. guys, don't forget about our , I'll post a fun animation there soon. Feel free to follow if you don't want to miss anything:p

Jul 12, 2021
Hi guys, a bit confused here. So the game has been released upto 7.2 but the remastered version is upto 3.2? Is there a massive difference in render quality/animations etc.? What about scenes/the plot? Is it basically the same or are there changes?

I'd like to try the remastered version but usually I keep playing if I like the story so might be tempted for 7.2 instead, which would be the best approach for this game?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hi guys, a bit confused here. So the game has been released upto 7.2 but the remastered version is upto 3.2? Is there a massive difference in render quality/animations etc.? What about scenes/the plot? Is it basically the same or are there changes?

I'd like to try the remastered version but usually I keep playing if I like the story so might be tempted for 7.2 instead, which would be the best approach for this game?
How about reading what the developer posted, on this same page. ;)

Reactions: hitman225

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018

I'll try to help you with this. Episodes 1-3 are fully remastered. Episodes 4,5, and part of 6 will be remastered, so it can be called old content. Episodes 7 and up will be in their definitive states. So episodes 4 and 5 will be getting the same overhaul as the first 3 episodes.

Plot will generally be the same with some changes to story and pacing to make it completely consistent with what changed in the earlier remasters. However, things like renders, lighting, posing, character models, animations etc will all be vastly improved. There will likely be new scenes as well. Episodes 7+ will be consistent with remasters.

Since Episode 3 was just remade, the next update will be episode 8. Then comes episode 4, then 9, and unless BG changed his mind he'll do the partial update of episode 6 when he works on episode 5. Each subsequent update takes about 2-3 months.

Feel free to play or wait as you wish. Its not necessary to wait. The game tells you when you are nolonger in remastered content. Just maintain a save and name it for when chapter 4 is updated. When episode 8 is released there will likely be an option to skip straight to that content if you wish. The story is excellent. So just keep in mind the pacing will be different in 4 and 5 compared to the rest of the game for now if you decide to continue with the old content.

I myself have chosen to start over from the beginning as I haven't played since Episode 2 part 1 was released due to taking a break from all forms of gaming and being consumed with differnt webnovels since covid hit. I've thouroughly enjoyed my experience thus far.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021
I'll try to help you with this. Episodes 1-3 are fully remastered. Episodes 4,5, and part of 6 will be remastered, so it can be called old content. Episodes 7 and up will be in their definitive states. So episodes 4 and 5 will be getting the same overhaul as the first 3 episodes.

Plot will generally be the same with some changes to story and pacing to make it completely consistent with what changed in the earlier remasters. However, things like renders, lighting, posing, character models, animations etc will all be vastly improved. There will likely be new scenes as well. Episodes 7+ will be consistent with remasters.

Since Episode 3 was just remade, the next update will be episode 8. Then comes episode 4, then 9, and unless BG changed his mind he'll do the partial update of episode 6 when he works on episode 5. Each subsequent update takes about 2-3 months.

Feel free to play or wait as you wish. Its not necessary to wait. The game tells you when you are nolonger in remastered content. Just maintain a save and name it for when chapter 4 is updated. When episode 8 is released there will likely be an option to skip straight to that content if you wish. The story is excellent. So just keep in mind the pacing will be different in 4 and 5 compared to the rest of the game for now if you decide to continue with the old content.

I myself have chosen to start over from the beginning as I haven't played since Episode 2 part 1 was released due to taking a break from all forms of gaming and being consumed with differnt webnovels since covid hit. I've thouroughly enjoyed my experience thus far.
Ok this is what I was looking for, thank you ^^
So I downloaded the remastered 3.2 edition- it seems plots might diverge significantly episode 7 onwards so I'll keep a separate save file just in case and in the meantime play upto 7.2, thanks again!

Reactions: Sin Eater

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Saves from the end of ep3 ch2 do not work. According to the error message the script changed in an incompatible way.
That means episode 3 needs to replayed. :confused:

Reactions: bforce

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
i know i'm nitpicking but, i feel like this game would be better if when we right click we can have the save/load boxes right there for easy access instead of right click then click save/load

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes