Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.3 Ch. 2 Special Remake] [Boring Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.88 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 574 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 3.86 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 557 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
any chance to get the compressed version for this update only ?

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Confused, even reading on here. I loaded up my save from the end of Ep3 Ch1 Remake. But, It still says that is the end of the remake version, and asks me to continue with the old version. But this new version is Ep3 Ch2 so, chapter 2 should be new, but it's not loading up that way. Utterly confused as to why there is no new content.
You should have save, a while before ending ch1 info

Oct 20, 2018
Just started this. What's the rundown on the remakes? Is it better lighting or something? Also should I just stop at the end of the Episode 3 remake and wait till Episode 4 remake or should I just keep playing?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Just started this. What's the rundown on the remakes? Is it better lighting or something? Also should I just stop at the end of the Episode 3 remake and wait till Episode 4 remake or should I just keep playing?
The game is pretty much done through Ep 7... next up comes Ep 8, then Ep 4 gets a makeover... and so on.
I played the entire game (through 7), and I made a Save at the end of 3 & 4 etc and when they get done with the remakes, I replay that chapter... but it all depends on how you like to do it!
The game is fun either way and worth the extra effort! :>)

Oct 20, 2018
The game is pretty much done through Ep 7... next up comes Ep 8, then Ep 4 gets a makeover... and so on.
I played the entire game (through 7), and I made a Save at the end of 3 & 4 etc and when they get done with the remakes, I replay that chapter... but it all depends on how you like to do it!
The game is fun either way and worth the extra effort! :>)
Ah yeah I get you. So what does the makeover entail though is more so my question. Is it visual? Are there extra scenes? Is it smoother animations or something?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Ah yeah I get you. So what does the makeover entail though is more so my question. Is it visual? Are there extra scenes? Is it smoother animations or something?
Plenty of Image enhancements/remakes, some minor changes to clarify or make the flow of the story better... that kind of thing. Worth it, in my opinion!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Basically all three and as poster above me said some clarification and a few minor story tweaks like the possible Sarah sharing path that did not fit game was dropped.

Reactions: Boring Games

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So I just played this game for the first time and am currently at the end of Ep 3.

i) If I understand above correctly, there are 7 episodes so far. If so, are episodes 4, 5, 6 and 7 all done in the old renders or are some of the newer episodes similar to the remaster in terms of quality?

ii) Also I noticed the gallery has a scene I have yet to encounter in the game. The scene starts off with the MC getting a present for Megan. How do I unlock this scene in-game? I'm just confused because I have seen every other scene in the gallery in my playthrough except this one, which is automatically unlocked.
Other than that, great game. Now I'm wondering should I continue with Ep 4 or just wait for the remaster. The difference is quite jarring :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
So I just played this game for the first time and am currently at the end of Ep 3.

i) If I understand above correctly, there are 7 episodes so far. If so, are episodes 4, 5, 6 and 7 all done in the old renders or are some of the newer episodes similar to the remaster in terms of quality?

ii) Also I noticed the gallery has a scene I have yet to encounter in the game. The scene starts off with the MC getting a present for Megan. How do I unlock this scene in-game?

Other than that, great game. Now I'm wondering should I continue with Ep 4 or just wait for the remaster. The difference is quite jarring :ROFLMAO:
There're 7 full episodes done at the moment, eps 4-5 (and first half of 6th) will be remade. Episode 7 is done with good visuals already. Next episode will be new Ep.8, after which I'll remake the 4th.

Gallery shows only the unlocked scenes, the only exception is special scenes with the star (which aren't supposed to be on f95 at all...)

Anyways, it's up to you if you want to continue playing or stop after Ep.3. Older episodes will be remade with better visuals, new animations, ost and so on. But the story itself won't be changed much, all the main events will remain the same.

P.S. The locked scenes in your screenshot are from Ep.7. And seems that you need to restore your Nvidia settings to get rid of "NO DC" sign, heh.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Gallery shows only the unlocked scenes, the only exception is special scenes with the star (which shouldn't supposed to be on f95 at all...)
Ok. From what I understand purple star refers to scenes which have variations depending on our decisions in game. What I dont understand is how to get this particular scene? It was made available in the gallery even though I did not see it in my playthrough.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Ok. From what I understand purple star refers to scenes which have variations depending on our decisions in game. What I dont understand is how to get this particular scene? It was made available in the gallery even though I did not see it in my playthrough.
Purple star means it's a special scene, it's not necessarily in the main game. Usually they open in the gallery once you finish a particular chapter/episode.
While scenes without the star are the scenes that depend on the choices you make during the game and open only if you've seen them.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018

The game has a regular and a Special Edition. The SE is linked with certain tiers on Patreon. The extra scenes with the star symbol are exclusive of SE. They aren't included in the normal playthrough. They're a bonus.

Edit: the dev beat me. Damn!

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
It's a shame that so little is given to Jenny's content. As for me, this is the most beautiful girl in the game. And she's not even in the gallery. This is very upsetting.
The rest of the women are at least very faded. The content behind them was simply not interesting. It's not that badly done, it's just that there is a lot of such content and it is boring. In such games, there is just an opportunity to see really beautiful women. And I do not understand at all why to make women with mediocre appearance in such games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boring Games
Jul 12, 2021
Ok Sarah is one of the hottest girls I've seen in these games, especially in the remake chapters, can't wait for future chapters remake versions to drop too, she's incredible.

• Love
Reactions: Ass Fan

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Ok Sarah is one of the hottest girls I've seen in these games, especially in the remake chapters, can't wait for future chapters remake versions to drop too, she's incredible.
I would agree. The two hottest Sisters in these kind of games is Sarah from this game and Caroline from Milfy City.

• Love
Reactions: EJW and Ass Fan
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes