johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1627932268034.png

Hey guys!
I'm so glad to write here again! And it's even better that I've got great news for you - the script for Episode 8 is fully done!
So, what will be in the new episode: Firstly, I've decided to fully concentrate on Megan and Sarah this time. There'll be scenes with other characters, of course, but Megan and Sarah are definitely the main stars of it. After MC's night troubles in Ep.7, he just needs to have a good rest and they're more than willing to give him unforgettable times :p

Also, I'm going to introduce a new character who'll have a huge impact on the story, but everything I can say about her so far is that... damn! She's hot!
Anyways, you can expect to see a lot of h-scenes this time, the majority of which will happen at the end of the Episode. Both Love and Corruption paths with Megan will get their development, there'll be a lot of intimate time with our cute Sarah, Ange and Ann will both show up as well. For those who were asking for some threesome action between Megan. Sarah and MC - there'll be something there too! In short - I really doubt anyone will say there's not enough content in the next release, and everyone will be able to find there something to their liking.
The only thing that concerns me so far is that the script turned out quite big, that's why it took me a few weeks to finish it. So probably the new release will take more time, but in the end it'll be worth it. I'm not going to split it because it should be served in one portion so that you can get all the fun for yourself, heh!

Well, I'm starting to render non-stop from today and will show you first previews really soon!
P.S. I'm aware of a few bugs from Ep.3 Ch.2 RE - they won't crash the game and can be ignored without any problems, but I'll post a fix for it soon.
P.P.S. - The original of the preview can be found
in 4K.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

Last edited:

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
View attachment 1332455

Hey guys!
I'm so glad to write here again! And it's even better that I've got great news for you - the script for Episode 8 is fully done!
So, what will be in the new episode: Firstly, I've decided to fully concentrate on Megan and Sarah this time. There'll be scenes with other characters, of course, but Megan and Sarah are definitely the main stars of it. After MC's night troubles in Ep.7, he just needs to have a good rest and they're more than willing to give him unforgettable times :p

Also, I'm going to introduce a new character who'll have a huge impact on the story, but everything I can say about her so far is that... damn! She's hot!
Anyways, you can expect to see a lot of h-scenes this time, the majority of which will happen at the end of the Episode. Both Love and Corruption paths with Megan will get their development, there'll be a lot of intimate time with our cute Sarah, Ange and Ann will both show up as well. For those who were asking for some threesome action between Megan. Sarah and MC - there'll be something there too! In short - I really doubt anyone will say there's not enough content in the next release, and everyone will be able to find there something to their liking.
The only thing that concerns me so far is that the script turned out quite big, that's why it took me a few weeks to finish it. So probably the new release will take more time, but in the end it'll be worth it. I'm not going to split it because it should be served in one portion so that you can get all the fun for yourself, heh!

Well, I'm starting to render non-stop from today and will show you first previews really soon!
P.S. I'm aware of a few bugs from Ep.3 Ch.2 RE - they won't crash the game and can be ignored without any problems, but I'll post a fix for it soon.
P.P.S. - The original of the preview can be found
here in 4K.
Woww from all these talks of DEV,it is officially confirmed that next episode will going to be an extraordinary eye feast for MEGAN fans.

Waiting....

Reactions: Boring Games

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Firstly, I've decided to fully concentrate on Megan and Sarah this time.
Lmao the dev only needed to say this for me to be excited. Fantastic news really. Thanks for sharing.

And yea Megan ftw. So far the scenes for the corruption path have been hotter but I wonder how deprave Megan can get in the love path. Fingers crossed the scenes are just as good in the love path.

Reactions: Boring Games

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can anyone please explain how to unlock these 4 scenes in the gallery? Are those from the Halloween episode?
No, none of the scenes are from the Halloween episode. The Halloween special is a standalone game with no gallery and only a few scenes.

For your missing scenes, the fourth one is easy. Just choose the love path when you're on the dinner date with Megan. That way when you walk into Megan relaxing in the bathtub(?), she won't fk you since she is not under the influence of MC's powers. Instead another scene will trigger.

The other three are variations of existing scenes.

For the first scene from the left, you have to tell Megan she's hot when she is trying on her clothes. Later on, when Megan is trying on her clothes in the changing room, you need to not peek at her.

For the second scene from the left, you have to tell Megan she's beautiful when she is trying on her clothes. Later on in the changing room, again you need to choose to not peek at her.

For the third scene from the left, you have to tell Megan she's hot when she is trying on her clothes. This time, however, you'll have to peek on her when she is in the changing room.

The game basically branches off depending on the way you (i) compliment Megan and (ii) whether or not you peek on her. To see all scenes you have to test all combinations. Good luck.

skadoooosh

Sep 7, 2020
No, none of the scenes are from the Halloween episode. The Halloween special is a standalone game with no gallery and only a few scenes.

For your missing scenes, the fourth one is easy. Just choose the love path when you're on the dinner date with Megan. That way when you walk into Megan relaxing in the bathtub(?), she won't fk you since she is not under the influence of MC's powers. Instead another scene will trigger.

The other three are variations of existing scenes.

For the first scene from the left, you have to tell Megan she's hot when she is trying on her clothes. Later on, when Megan is trying on her clothes in the changing room, you need to not peek at her.

For the second scene from the left, you have to tell Megan she's beautiful when she is trying on her clothes. Later on in the changing room, again you need to choose to not peek at her.

For the third scene from the left, you have to tell Megan she's hot when she is trying on her clothes. This time, however, you'll have to peek on her when she is in the changing room.

The game basically branches off depending on the way you (i) compliment Megan and (ii) whether or not you peek on her. To see all scenes you have to test all combinations. Good luck.
Thank you so much for the details! Can't wait to try all these branches!

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
I've decided to fully concentrate on Megan and Sarah this time. There'll be scenes with other characters, of course, but Megan and Sarah are definitely the main stars of it.
Hallelujah. Also very excited to finally get more corruption content for Megan...

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
I find it pretty hilarious and ironic that a game that has mind control as a central theme, you don't need use that mind control to have sex with your family members roommates.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1628502586230.png

Hey guys!
First previews of the new episode are finally here! And as you can see, a new character is going to appear there. Ep.8 will be her introduction mostly but you'll know a lot about her in next episodes and you can be sure that there'll be plenty of steamy scenes with her!
Right now I won't spoiler who is she and how she can influence our MC's life but, I can say that the re;ationship with her will strongly depend on the path you'll choose in the game, Anyways, feel free to write what you think about her and what you expect from this redhead walking sex bomb, and on my end I'll post some more previews with her! ;-p
Also, I've uploaded Ep3.Ch2 RE to and Gamejolt and if you collect games there, you can always add a copy to your library. And I'm going to post a little bugfix for the previous release this week for both special and regular versions of the game. It'll just fix some issues from previous episodes and will bring some improvements for the gallery. But in short - if you already finished the game, there's no need to re-download it again just to get this bugfix, there'll be no new content in it.
As for the current numbers: about 50 renders are done at the moment, I'm gradully moving through the story-related scenes with a lot of talking bit I'll start working on the first h-scenes pretty soon, probably this week already... and this means you'll see first hot previews with both Megan and Sarah really soon!

1628502622296.png

Have you also tilted your head?
If not - I'll post new renders with her until you do it! xD

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
View attachment 1343634

Hey guys!
First previews of the new episode are finally here! And as you can see, a new character is going to appear there. Ep.8 will be her introduction mostly but you'll know a lot about her in next episodes and you can be sure that there'll be plenty of steamy scenes with her!
Right now I won't spoiler who is she and how she can influence our MC's life but, I can say that the re;ationship with her will strongly depend on the path you'll choose in the game, Anyways, feel free to write what you think about her and what you expect from this redhead walking sex bomb, and on my end I'll post some more previews with her! ;-p
Also, I've uploaded Ep3.Ch2 RE to and Gamejolt and if you collect games there, you can always add a copy to your library. And I'm going to post a little bugfix for the previous release this week for both special and regular versions of the game. It'll just fix some issues from previous episodes and will bring some improvements for the gallery. But in short - if you already finished the game, there's no need to re-download it again just to get this bugfix, there'll be no new content in it.
As for the current numbers: about 50 renders are done at the moment, I'm gradully moving through the story-related scenes with a lot of talking bit I'll start working on the first h-scenes pretty soon, probably this week already... and this means you'll see first hot previews with both Megan and Sarah really soon!

View attachment 1343635

Have you also tilted your head?
If not - I'll post new renders with her until you do it! xD
Cant really see much but it looks to me her knockers are just as big as Megan's :ROFLMAO:. Thanks for sharing.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
the redhead probably works against the corporation

i think player has to make a choice between emma(corporation) and the redhead(criminal organization)

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes