J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
View attachment 1343634

Hey guys!
First previews of the new episode are finally here! And as you can see, a new character is going to appear there. Ep.8 will be her introduction mostly but you'll know a lot about her in next episodes and you can be sure that there'll be plenty of steamy scenes with her!
Right now I won't spoiler who is she and how she can influence our MC's life but, I can say that the re;ationship with her will strongly depend on the path you'll choose in the game, Anyways, feel free to write what you think about her and what you expect from this redhead walking sex bomb, and on my end I'll post some more previews with her! ;-p
Also, I've uploaded Ep3.Ch2 RE to and Gamejolt and if you collect games there, you can always add a copy to your library. And I'm going to post a little bugfix for the previous release this week for both special and regular versions of the game. It'll just fix some issues from previous episodes and will bring some improvements for the gallery. But in short - if you already finished the game, there's no need to re-download it again just to get this bugfix, there'll be no new content in it.
As for the current numbers: about 50 renders are done at the moment, I'm gradully moving through the story-related scenes with a lot of talking bit I'll start working on the first h-scenes pretty soon, probably this week already... and this means you'll see first hot previews with both Megan and Sarah really soon!
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

View attachment 1343635

Have you also tilted your head?
If not - I'll post new renders with her until you do it! xD
Thanks for sharing.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1629104554640.png

Hey guys!
How do you like Sarah's outfit? ;-p
Sooo, last week was pretty productive and I've managed to finish all the beginning scenes that were important for the story and from this moment I'm starting to work on all the h-scenes in this release! And considering that only 20% of the visuals are done at the moment, you can make a guess how many lewd scenes I have prepared for you this time!
This scene in particular will be a steamy night with Sarah and after it there'll be a lot of scenes with Megan, so I'll post some previews with her really soon. You'll have a chance to join Megan and do a workout with her, spend the whole day with both ladies and in the evening... let's say the evening will be also very and very promising for MC... And I'll do my best to deliver everything as fast as possible ^^
As for the current numbers: 130 still images and 1 animation are done at the moment. BTW, I've tried to write the new script in such a way that all the hot scenes feel longer, it also means that there'll be more animations in each of the scenes and hopefully you'll appreciate them. Like I said earlier it'll be the biggest release I've made in half a year and I do hope that all of you will find something to your liking in it!

1629104603290.png

Hmm, I think this POV is much more informative...

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1629105855402.png
1629105866879.png

I can't say much about her right now, you'll get to know everything about her in the next release but... I can show some test renders of the new girl I made quite a while ago. Wanted to say special thanks to Zimmyh because he gave me an idea how she should look like... and honestly, I think she looks grrrrrreat!
Anyways guys, let me know what you think about her and if you want some other spoilers with her too, heh

wojmmirg

Oct 31, 2016
So something i noticed thats different in the remaster of ep3ch2 is in the old version of ep3ch2 after angelina asks you to buy her weed and you agree, your sister visits your room and gives you a handjob while you finger her after that you visit faith and take pictures of her in her lingerie and she gives you a blowjob AND THEN you visit the drug dealer.

In the remake version after angelina asks you to buy the weed the next scene straight away is you going to the drug dealer, so im just wondering what happened to the scene with your sister and faith? did the sister scene get merged with the earlier scene where you check on her in her room? I noticed that scene in the new version had more content than the old one. But there was still no faith scene at all with the camera in one, is it getting moved to ch4? or maybe i didnt do something to get it? or is it just scrapped from the game all together?

Reactions: leon02457

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
So something i noticed thats different in the remaster of ep3ch2 is in the old version of ep3ch2 after angelina asks you to buy her weed and you agree, your sister visits your room and gives you a handjob while you finger her after that you visit faith and take pictures of her in her lingerie and she gives you a blowjob AND THEN you visit the drug dealer.

In the remake version after angelina asks you to buy the weed the next scene straight away is you going to the drug dealer, so im just wondering what happened to the scene with your sister and faith? did the sister scene get merged with the earlier scene where you check on her in her room? I noticed that scene in the new version had more content than the old one. But there was still no faith scene at all with the camera in one, is it getting moved to ch4? or maybe i didnt do something to get it? or is it just scrapped from the game all together?
Those were old special scenes, I replaced them with Megan's scene in the remake.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1629735419618.png

Hey guys!
It's spoilers time! And I want to start with saying that first Sarah's lewd scene if fully done at the moment and I'm moving to Megan's scene! It'll take place in the new environment which was soooo close to MC all this time. Bet you'll be surprised when you see the place, heh. So, it'll be a kind of classical 'Yoga' scene you've seen in a lot of games but, on my end, I've tried to spice it up and add something interesting to it. Hope you'll like the result! It'll be another animation experiment and I'm intrigued myself how it'll turn out in the end...
As for Sarah's scene which was finished - it'll be hot! I was basically doing animations for it all previous week and I'm really satisfied with their amount. And considering that a lot of scenes are still yet to come - there'll be plenty of content for everyone!
And, of course, current numbers: we've got 154 still renders and 7 animations done at the moment. Also, want to remind you about our where something interesting with Megan was posted last week ;-p
Anyways, don't be shy to follow, it'll be even more interesting!
Hey guys!
It's spoilers time! And I want to start with saying that first Sarah's lewd scene if fully done at the moment and I'm moving to Megan's scene! It'll take place in the new environment which was soooo close to MC all this time. Bet you'll be surprised when you see the place, heh. So, it'll be a kind of classical 'Yoga' scene you've seen in a lot of games but, on my end, I've tried to spice it up and add something interesting to it. Hope you'll like the result! It'll be another animation experiment and I'm intrigued myself how it'll turn out in the end...
As for Sarah's scene which was finished - it'll be hot! I was basically doing animations for it all previous week and I'm really satisfied with their amount. And considering that a lot of scenes are still yet to come - there'll be plenty of content for everyone!
And, of course, current numbers: we've got 154 still renders and 7 animations done at the moment. Also, want to remind you about our where something interesting with Megan was posted last week ;-p

1629735461135.png
1629735483059.png

Ugh, something's happening there...

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
View attachment 1367480

Hey guys!
Hey guys!

View attachment 1367481
View attachment 1367482

Ugh, something's happening there...
Thanks for sharing, johnelros.

Reactions: leon02457

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1630339184886.png

Hey guys!
New spoilers arrived! And as you can see I was working on Megan's workout scene last week... It won't have very lewd moments but damn, she's sexy there! I've also made a few animations that were a real pain in the ... to pose and hope you'll like them! They've turned out really good, IMO.
And from now on, there're only hot scenes left to pose and render and there'll be a lot of them. First I'll take care of MC, Sarah and Megan's day off, you'll see where they're heading in the future spoilers and their tight outfits. The 'day off' part is quite big itself and it'll take place in three locations and you'll have a chance to interact with both ladies. Plus, there'll be different scenes for both corruption and love routes for Megan. And after it, I'll move to the final scenes which will take quite a while because it takes about 30% of the script for this release and it'll be heavily animated. So yeah, there's still a lot of work to do ^^
Also, I've made something for Jackochallenge on , and if you missed twerking Megan in seductive pose, feel free to check her out ;-p

P.S. Current numbers are: 194 still images, 11 animations

1630339218701.png

Is it even legal to wear something this tight?!

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes