johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1630950590056.png

Hey guys!
It's spoilers time! And I've started working on one of the huge parts I talked about last week. So, as you can see, MC is going to spend a day off together with Megan and Sarah! And trust me, he'll remember this day for veeeeeryy long! There'll be three locations there, a few different routes both with Megan and Sarah and a lot of hot renders and animations! 1/3 of the scene is done already and hopefully I'll finish the rest relatively quickly, because the final scenes will be even bigger and will mostly consist of animations only. A lot of hot stuff is waiting for you ^^
Also, probably I've spent a bit too much time choosing bikinis for the ladies, but hope it's worth it in the end and you like them, heh. Anyways, the half of the release is finished already and later scenes will be only hotter and hotter... can't wait to show you the results already!
The current numbers are: 245 still renders and 11 animations.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

1630950657509.png

You'll be able to choose with whom you want to spend time in the spa... SPOILER: all the options will be hot ;-p

detijger

Feb 16, 2021
i got a crash, file "game/episode6.rpy" line 2627 in <module> NameError: name 'sarah_ntr' is not defined

Can somebody help ?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1631583926880.png

Hey guys!
The work is going on and it's previews time! I'm gradually moving to finishing the spa scenes, the last part of it is left to do only... and it'll be the most steamy event in these spa events, both figuratively and literally.
After it, I'll start working on the final and longest scenes of this release. MC, Megan and someone else will have cozy dinner and then Megan will turn into the main star of the upcoming update, heh. Hope you'll enjoy the scenes because the amount of animations I've planned for them is reeeeaallllyyy big! And they promise to be very spicy ;-p
As for the current number: 307 still images and 12 animations are done at the moment. The animation I worked on this week turned out pretty well, but at the same time it gave me a lot of troubles with posing, animating itself and when I finally rendered it and made a video... it appeared that there was an issue with clipping, so I had to re-render the whole thing once again, lol. Anyways, now it's all good and looks great. A quick spoiler: if you remember Megan's twerking animation from Ep.1, the new one is really close to it.... but it's much more realistic and better looking!
And about the dates when the new release comes out. The visuals for about 60% of the script are done already and the progress will go pretty fast till I get to the final animations. And since there're more than 20 animations planned, I think and really hope that I'll manage to finish everything in October. In any case, I'll keep you informed and will name more accurate date closer to the finishing this update.
And of course, stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

1631542600703.png

Gimme dat booty!

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2021
So I just reached the end of special remake edition & would like to know whether almost all the character had a massive remake like Angelina coz the remake version of hers is at least ten times better & I won’t mind waiting for the remake versions if they have such a huge difference.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes