Apr 16, 2021
So I just reached the end of special remake edition & would like to know whether almost all the character had a massive remake like Angelina coz the remake version of hers is at least ten times better & I won’t mind waiting for the remake versions if they have such a huge difference.
Anybody??
:cry:

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
So I just reached the end of special remake edition & would like to know whether almost all the character had a massive remake like Angelina coz the remake version of hers is at least ten times better & I won’t mind waiting for the remake versions if they have such a huge difference.
All characters looks much better in the remake versions. The problem with waiting is missing chapters 6 and 7, and the next episode 8, which looks awesome in the previews.

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
Yep, it does.
i already finished the game
i just wanna say the first sex scene with megan is hot as hell
maybe the hottest mom son scene in the entire daz game that i played
the build up is perfect and im glad this game not dragging mom son teasing relationship too long (i hate those slow burn games)
just suggestion maybe u can put a warning before big impact choice especially with chen in early game
kudos dev cant wait for the rest remake episode

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
i already finished the game
i just wanna say the first sex scene with megan is hot as hell
maybe the hottest mom son scene in the entire daz game that i played
the build up is perfect and im glad this game not dragging mom son teasing relationship too long (i hate those slow burn games)
just suggestion maybe u can put a warning before big impact choice especially with chen in early game
kudos dev cant wait for the rest remake episode
Yea I feel you about the mom scene.

On my first playthrough my Megan got sick after eating and I was like "that cant be right". One of my favourite surprises for sure when I found out that Chen becomes a bro if you're nice to him in the beginning. Good stuff.

Reactions: Boring Games

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1632146273534.png

Hey guys!
Time for some spoilers! The final spa scenes are almost done and they'll take place in the sauna as you can see, so get ready to see some steamy action in them! I need to finish the last route there and then I'll be able to move further to the biggest two scenes in this episode. And I guess, it's time to say that those two final scenes will be with Megan. Both of them! I've prepared something interesting both for Love and Corruption routes and hopefully the story and visuals there will pleasantly surprise you!
As for the current numbers: 362 still images and 15 animations are done at the moment. There's still quite a lot of work to be done but the release is getting closer, 60% of the episode is done already, two final scenes will take about 30% of the whole script (Yikes!) and 10% are left for the little connecting scenes. Anyways, the work is going on and I'll try to release it as fast as possible!

1632146326145.png

I did say you'll have a chance to have fun with Sarah in the sauna, right? Hmm, maybe there'll be some fun for the threesome route fans as well ;-p

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
Please stay on topic, this thread is about the game Shut Up and Dance.

I have seen you post this on the DoD thread (where it belongs) but this has no business here.

Boring Games
i do

1. reality -> that we will get a new update for Shut Up and Dance :)

and i dont remember posting it on the dod thread. but what ever - lets look forward to the great work of Boring Games.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes