johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1633960599300.png

Hey guys!
New spoilers are here already!
Well... I'm still working on the love scene with Megan and it should be finished somewhere this week already, though I did expect it to take less time, to be honest. A good batch of animations has been posed and rendered already and the results are really good so far! Only one animation gave me some troubles, heh, which is really surprising actually considering how Daz behaves sometimes and how easily it can give unexpected issues. Luckily, the issue wasn't that big (a collision problem which made Megan's bra reaaaaaally windy, as if she got into big storm) and I fixed it pretty quickly, though it required a full re-render of the whole animation. The other good thing is that this scene got a 150-frame animation that you'll like a lot^^
Anyway, the love path will be fully done this week like I said, there're basically a few loops left and some still renders so this time should be enough to finish everything. And then I'll start working on the corruption alternative. Can't wait to show your how she'll look there!
As for the overall progress: 475 still images and 28 animations are done at the moment. This Friday will be 3 month since the previous release and guess when Ep.8 is out I'll switch back to bi-monthly schedule because I feel that it's more convenient for both you and me. But feel free to write your opinion about release schedules and what's the optimal time gor you, it'll be interesting to know what you think, guys.
And, of course, stay tuned, have a great week, I'll talk to you soon!

1633960644708.png

I think I'm gradually running out of SFW spoilers xD

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
View attachment 1447902

Hey guys!
New spoilers are here already!
Well... I'm still working on the love scene with Megan and it should be finished somewhere this week already, though I did expect it to take less time, to be honest. A good batch of animations has been posed and rendered already and the results are really good so far! Only one animation gave me some troubles, heh, which is really surprising actually considering how Daz behaves sometimes and how easily it can give unexpected issues. Luckily, the issue wasn't that big (a collision problem which made Megan's bra reaaaaaally windy, as if she got into big storm) and I fixed it pretty quickly, though it required a full re-render of the whole animation. The other good thing is that this scene got a 150-frame animation that you'll like a lot^^
Anyway, the love path will be fully done this week like I said, there're basically a few loops left and some still renders so this time should be enough to finish everything. And then I'll start working on the corruption alternative. Can't wait to show your how she'll look there!
As for the overall progress: 475 still images and 28 animations are done at the moment. This Friday will be 3 month since the previous release and guess when Ep.8 is out I'll switch back to bi-monthly schedule because I feel that it's more convenient for both you and me. But feel free to write your opinion about release schedules and what's the optimal time gor you, it'll be interesting to know what you think, guys.
And, of course, stay tuned, have a great week, I'll talk to you soon!

View attachment 1447903

I think I'm gradually running out of SFW spoilers xD
Every Monday I am waiting for your post man...

Thanks man..

• Red Heart
Reactions: leon02457

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hmm, not bad interesting idea, I ended up stopping just after the warning about remake, boy the quality dropped off there.
Nice quality renders at the start, love the sister, decent amount of story and fap stuff.

Really glad the dev spent so much time hiding the MC face, and even more surprising no 10 inch cock.

carlos5585

Jun 20, 2017
Not a lot of people share there fan art so idk if it be a good Idea because just like in Boring Games Discord I'm the main one posting, after over an year only one person shard one pic and that was it
that's because not many know the assets so a fan art thread would be nice if they were shared

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1634565481189.png

Hey guys!
I'll start with saying that all the animations for the love scene are fully done! There'll be 17 animations in total in the scene (I said it'd be the most animated episode so far, right? ;-p) and all of them are super hot. The scene will begin slowly, gradually developing into something wilder and wilder! Hopefully you'll enjoy it and appreciate the work^^
The next step is the corruption route, it has approximately the same length and the same amount of stills/animations, the only difference there is that you'll get straight into the action with Megan and trust me, she'll be unstoppable there! ;-p
Also, if you voted on the special scene, the winner there is Faith surprisingly. So as promised, I'll do a scene with her. It probably won't be super long in order not to make the waiting for this release terribly long, but I'll try to come up with something interesting for you guys.
And I want to thank you for your patience once again, because 3 months are quite long even for me and it's super difficult to tease you with these spoilers without showing what else there'll be in the episode. But luckily, the development is its final steps and it'll be out soon!
As for the current numbers: 490 still images and 35 animations are fully done, moving to the next scene!
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

1634565515719.png

What you'd do to her? ;-p

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This remake is much more interesting I liked the extra time we can spend with Sarah now my favorite girl in the game wanted to know if there will be more routes with Mc's friend and if you can have paths with his mother and sister with him

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Hello every one after much debating with myself about making a Fan Art Thread I decided to make one I hope my fears will not be true making this but I guess will will find out.
https://f95zone.to/threads/shut-up-and-dance-fan-art.97710/
PS. I started a contest for the thread all are welcome to join in everything you need to know is in the new thread along with some new fan art I made hope to see you there.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1635171530577.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys!
It's time to show some previews!
Soooo, I started working on the 2nd ending scene last week and the results are pretty good so far. I really hope that next week previews will be final ones. And, like I said in earlier posts, I had tried to do the scenes as different as possible: the mood, the dialogues, the outfits... even lighting schemes and color tones are different, can't wait to show you the results already! But trust me. Megan will be really different in these two scenes ;-p
Now I've got to do about 10 final (and juiciest at the same time, heh) animations and a bunch of stills and I'll be ready to code and release this beast size update to your judgement! As for the current numbers: 531 still renders and 40 animations are ready.
Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

1635171684477.png

Guess what will be left on her at the end of the scene? :p

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes