johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1632752711543.png

Hey guys!
It's time for some news and Monday spoilers!
So, last week I've finally finished the last part of the spa scenes. And trust me, MC will have plenty of chances to have fun with Megan and Sarah (and even with both of them) in the pool, hot tub, tanning room and sauna. Some scenes will appear only on certain routes but I made sure that each of the locations have at least one alternative scene, so when you get to play the upcoming release, keep those alternatives in mind ;-p
Then, I've started working on the connecting scene before the final events and it'll be little dinner with Ann which will end a bit unexpectedly for MC and Megan and the whole situation will be a huge success for all of us as players, heh. Anyways, I'm going to finish this dinner event today-tomorrow already and after it, I'm going full on the 2 final scenes of this release. There's a lot of work there, I'll need to pose and render more than 20 animations and a huge bunch of stills... but these are the final scenes! And it only means that the release is getting closer and closer!
As for the current numbers: 400 still renders and 18 animations are done at the moment and only 30% left to do. I'll do my best to pose and render everything as fast as possible and hope you'll like the final results!
Stay tuned guys, have a great week and I'll talk to you soon!

1632752754063.png

Hope this dress isn't too much... :p

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 1425134

Hey guys!
So, last week I've finally finished the last part of the spa scenes. And trust me, MC will have plenty of chances to have fun with Megan and Sarah (and even with both of them) in the pool, hot tub, tanning room and sauna. Some scenes will appear only on certain routes but I made sure that each of the locations have at least one alternative scene, so when you get to play the upcoming release, keep those alternatives in mind ;-p
Then, I've started working on the connecting scene before the final events and it'll be little dinner with Ann which will end a bit unexpectedly for MC and Megan and the whole situation will be a huge success for all of us as players, heh. Anyways, I'm going to finish this dinner event today-tomorrow already and after it, I'm going full on the 2 final scenes of this release. There's a lot of work there, I'll need to pose and render more than 20 animations and a huge bunch of stills... but these are the final scenes! And it only means that the release is getting closer and closer!
As for the current numbers: 400 still renders and 18 animations are done at the moment and only 30% left to do. I'll do my best to pose and render everything as fast as possible and hope you'll like the final results!

View attachment 1425136

Wow the renders are looking amazing cant wait to play. I don't think the dress is much I didn't notice it at first was look at something else ( . ) ( . ):love:

mb30880

Jun 5, 2017
Since searching for "fahrenheit" didn't yield any results, I'm gonna be the guy who is nerdy enough to comment and appreciate the Fahrenheit 451 references in at least one of the dialogues. Nice easter egg!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Boring Games

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
What about a fan art thread? Would make sense, I guess.
Not a lot of people share there fan art so idk if it be a good Idea because just like in Boring Games Discord I'm the main one posting, after over an year only one person shard one pic and that was it

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
View attachment 1425134

Hey guys!

View attachment 1425136

Reactions: leon02457

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1633356047120.png

Hey guys!
Time for some news and spoilers!
Soooo, the work is going on and as you can see in the pic above I've already started working on the first ending scene of the upcoming release. This scene in particular will happen on Megan's love route and the other will take place on her corruption path (what an unexpected turn, right? xD). Anyways, I've tried to do and write these scenes as different as possible to show how our lovely Meg will surprise you in both of her roles... Oh, the only similarity between the scenes is that they both will be damn hot! I've already posed and rendered about 50 stills and 5 animations in the first one and it's not even a half of the scene yet but I'm already feeling that these scenes are probably the hottest in the entire game so far! Also, I've counted approximately that it'll take about 2-3 weeks to finish the scenes completely, so let's hope everything will go smooth there: if we stick to the good scenario the release will be ready in these few weeks, or if there's something wrong (i.e. some animations need to be fixed/edited/reworked in the post work and this is what take a lot of time) and we'll have the bad scenario it'll be out in the end of the month/beginning of November. I just want to be completely open with you guys, show you the progress and promise to do my best to deliver it faster. But considering what's done so far, it'll be really something! :)
As for the current numbers: 454 still images and 23 animations are fully done at the moment, and I guess the final numbers will be around 600 images and ~40 animations, we'll see though ;)

1633356083731.png

I've been picking something elegant and sexy for Megan in her Love route, though her outfit on the corruption path will be much more spicy^^

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
This scene in particular will happen on Megan's love route and the other will take place on her corruption path (what an unexpected turn, right? xD). Anyways, I've tried to do and write these scenes as different as possible to show how our lovely Meg will surprise you in both of her roles... Oh, the only similarity between the scenes is that they both will be damn hot!
I know that having two totally different paths is total murder on Boring Games' release schedule but damn, once the corruption path is remastered and in full swing this will probably be the best mind control game out there. Excited for this next release

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes