RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Shut Up and Dance [Ep.8] [Boring Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 4.31 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.22 GB
- - - -
Compressed Mac Size: 1.21 GB
- - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
I know I will infuriate some, but let's get to the facts.
If you are a 20 dollar backer, would you just give the link here that easily?
Let's think for a moment, if I can download it here just as the game comes out to patrons, why would I pay for it? If I or anyone else can download it for free?
And I say more, the developer interacts with people here, do you think it's fair to do this with him? Since the game will be released here when the public version is released. Just wait a few more days and we can play.
I won't be a hypocrite, if the link comes out, of course I'll download it, but I won't die if I wait either.
I'm new here, but old at these adult games, and unfortunately I've seen good developers give up for having their games leaked at launch, discouraging people from supporting, and no money, no game, simple as that.
If you really like this game, or so many others like me, don't keep asking for a link, wait, if you can't wait, support and play at launch, if you can't support (like me) wait, one time it will come.
Anyway, support the developers you like, if you can't, don't discourage people from supporting them, it's because of those people that the developer can continue doing what we like.

Surely after all your moral grandstanding you're not just going to go download the game now, are you?

I won't be a hypocrite, if the link comes out, of course I'll download it, but I won't die if I wait either.
Just because you admit you will do it doesn't stop you from being a hypocrite.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes