Englen

Mar 17, 2019
If there's the romance route and the corruption route, I believe it will share, (there's already been a scene like that), but not with the two main ones, and I believe there will be for them too, but I hope I'm totally wrong (although will be avoidable).
There will be no sharing content with Sarah or Megan, sharing content is limited to Faith only, but there will probably be threesomes with Sarah, Megan and MC in the future on the corruption route.

Last edited:

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
I dont get it, for me the improved version ends at the end with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, is that it? From that point on still no reenhanced?
It's the ending of Ep3 RE, this release is Ep8. You need to either play through older unremade eps or use Quick start in the main menu.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance Remake EP8SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
It's the ending of Ep3 RE, this release is Ep8. You need to either play through older unremade eps or use Quick start in the main menu.
Sorry might be a dumb question, but how do you play through older unremade episodes? is there a choice in game to choose between remade and old?
Just trying to make sure I do it right and see everything

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Sorry might be a dumb question, but how do you play through older unremade episodes? is there a choice in game to choose between remade and old?
Just trying to make sure I do it right and see everything
There's a warning after Ep.3 RE that asks if you want to continue playing. Hit "Yes" and the game will continue. Improved visuals will start again after the 2nd half of Ep.6

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
I played through older unremade eps but it still ends at that point. For me the only way to see ep8 is with the quick start button

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
I played through older unremade eps but it still ends at that point. For me the only way to see ep8 is with the quick start button
Sometimes if you're using an old patch that will happen. Make sure you're using the v0.8 patch that was just uploaded.

How long does it usually take for the RE's to come out?
I'm still tossing up whether to wait for those or to just play the game now.
Don't wait. Play it now.

And if you guys really enjoy it, consider supporting the dev. It's not cheap or easy to make these things.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Sometimes if you're using an old patch that will happen. Make sure you're using the v0.8 patch that was just uploaded.

Don't wait. Play it now.

And if you guys really enjoy it, consider supporting the dev. It's not cheap or easy to make these things.
Thanks, maybe it's because I used the old walkthrough mod (because the new one is not out yet).
BTW, I can't help but notice your account name, are you Chinese?

Reactions: Boring Games
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes