Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
Missing rape tag. Also does writing get any better? So far its pretty cringe imo. Nice renders tho, might skimp through it.

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
After reading tons of comments, I think I'll pass on this one. I feel like I would get more frustrated than enjoy it.

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
After reading tons of comments, I think I'll pass on this one. I feel like I would get more frustrated than enjoy it.
Well im playing it right now and the writing is bad. But the the renders are nice, making bad writing stand out even more and ruin build up to scenes.
So its up to you how much you value writing vs renders.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
ik it was asked a long time ago and theres not a tag for it but it wasnt talked about but has the dev confirmed whether sara or anyone else was a virgin? its not a deciding factor whether i play or not its just its one of my favorite genres outside of the ole wincest and like playing games with at least 1 li being one preferably a sister though. or is it one of those games where its up to the player and its never talked about with certain lis so if you want them to be theyre and you wouldnt be wrong because it was left like that on purpose by dev?

davildante

Apr 24, 2017
Those who think it was bad ending, it was not! Author needed a cliffhanger ending for this chapter, so it ended with Jake and Charlie thing.

But author need to consider go into a bit extrim with pay back to Jake, i mean of course he pissed but guy ordered death so easy he is no better to MC who controlled his Mother and other girls to some extent. I go for corruption root, it makes MC not a good guy, so please don't make pay back like some long conversation then shake hands and all. In my head MC will ruin Jake, like sex with Faith on eyes of Jake while his own father drill ass of his son, something to completely destroy Jake who thought he could go against MC......

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
That ending got dark real fucking quick. :LOL: But the MC is a moron with zero self awareness, and with all the power in the world but doesn't use it because 'reasons'. So maybe he deserves it.

Bring on the next chapter (hopefully this year) and fuck the remakes! (y)

Reactions: punisher2099
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes