Nov 28, 2022
After reading tons of comments, I think I'll pass on this one. I feel like I would get more frustrated than enjoy it.
the quality of the renders in the most recent update got so much better (despite already being top quality), but the MC is stupid and careless, while jake pissed off many people with that last scene.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I so wanted Charlie to shoot Jake in the fucking head. Annoying little twat.
Cool cliffhanger though an yeah while the writing can be a bit hit and miss at times, the LI's are so fucking hot. Sarah and Emma are worth playing for alone :love:

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Due to the end of Ch.9 ep.2, does it really make sense that Jake is in such crazy angry mod in both sharing and non-sharing route? The plot in this update is quite dumb. The whole caught fucking friend mom is not necessary. Charile can still beat the shit out of mc without Jake involvement. Either developer want to get rid of Jake in this way by betraying(kind of) mc or maybe lead to another stupid plot. Hope the story telling can be better. However, the render and the sex scenes are too good to give up the game. Really enjoy Megan and Sarah.

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
@Boring Games Kindly make Jake's ass-whooping glorious.
Beat him up, restrain him + a gag ball. His Mother finds him and is enraged. You get influence over her and turn her into a complete obedient fucktoy. Let her praise and serve her new master, while that little psycho shithead has to watch. He gets enreaged and you can wipe his memory, let him forget everything and change his behavior into something less annoying. Make him study abroad or something. And keep Faith as your little servant. Would at least work for the corruption route since MC is kind of an asshole.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Due to the end of Ch.9 ep.2, does it really make sense that Jake is in such crazy angry mod in both sharing and non-sharing route? The plot in this update is quite dumb. The whole caught fucking friend mom is not necessary. Charile can still beat the shit out of mc without Jake involvement. Either developer want to get rid of Jake in this way by betraying(kind of) mc or maybe lead to another stupid plot. Hope the story telling can be better. However, the render and the sex scenes are too good to give up the game. Really enjoy Megan and Sarah.
During the entire thing I was like "The deal is gonna be that he can go for MCs sister or mom". Quickly realised what people meant when they asked what that ending actually was.
Would have expected the NTR style route would have been to share sister or mom as peace offering and non NTR/Jake not being involved would have been with him angry and we use the "power" on him to forget.
Hell even the "I had to use my powers to calm him down" would have worked out better. Not make him some bad plot hole enemy.
So many better scenarios than what we eventually got which was just Jake absolutely losing it in a very uncharacteristic way.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
With all due respect:

A developer who doesn't know how to COMPRESS IMAGES AND VIDEOS is a f!$* joke. Making us get 7.5 GB when a (lightly) compressed version with very little visible loss is 850 MB.

Bandwidth really IS an issue. Not just due to some people have a low internet speed but also additional costs in power to transfer the data anywhere in the world.

THINK, McFLY, THINK!

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Can the MC not be an idiot? He has mind-control powers and yet he always seems to be stupid.
Limited. Subject has to be having strong emotions, though that shouldn't normally be hard to do. Just call someone, for example a cock juggling thundercunt backdoor cumdumpster for example.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Limited. Subject has to be having strong emotions, though that shouldn't normally be hard to do. Just call someone, for example a cock juggling thundercunt backdoor cumdumpster for example.
Or maybe fucking their mom and then having a gun to their head.

That should have been enough or did the author think people can go through that calmly?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Please use the f!%& attach file feature HERE instead of making us go elsewhere. We know about your Patreon and those wanting to support you, do.
And Mixdrop is the absolute shittiest file host requiring to open at least five popups before you can get the file.
Someone is very Salty today, that's not good for your health.

You have some options:
1. Stop crying and use an add blocker.
2. Use the Patreon link, instead of going for the Mixdrop Link.
3. Ignore the Mod all together, nobody is forcing you to use my Mod.
4. I don't care, I'm not breaking any rules by using Mixdrop.
5. Thank you for your support and complains about something I post for free for everybody.
6. Have a Great day (Optional).

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
Can anyone answer me why the MC is such a midget? Because as the following pictures from the game show, the dev does indeed know how to height differentiate between his models, and here he does it to make a male character actually be taller than the women, they way most men are (and the way almost all women want it to be). While the MC is just as tall as the woman he's standing next to, in other words almost a midget.

Why? Do you guys enjoy playing as a midget? I don't. It looks weird, for instance when the MCs head is smaller than his sisters who he is kissing, as his body parts are proportional to his height. It makes his cock, which is supposed to be big according to the women, look quite average. And it makes it unbelievable that so many women are falling for him (many women would never even look at a man that short and small).
tf are you talking about? How much time do you have to be able to come up with all this?

Please use the f!%& attach file feature HERE instead of making us go elsewhere. We know about your Patreon and those wanting to support you, do.
And Mixdrop is the absolute shittiest file host requiring to open at least five popups before you can get the file.
With all due respect:

A developer who doesn't know how to COMPRESS IMAGES AND VIDEOS is a f!$* joke. Making us get 7.5 GB when a (lightly) compressed version with very little visible loss is 850 MB.

Bandwidth really IS an issue. Not just due to some people have a low internet speed but also additional costs in power to transfer the data anywhere in the world.

THINK, McFLY, THINK!
People make their work available for free and you come at them as if you were their boss or something. How about pissing off?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
With all due respect:

THINK, McFLY, THINK!
Then just download the damn compressed version and let those of us who wants the full version download that, how the hell is this an issue?

Nov 28, 2022
Can anyone answer me why the MC is such a midget? Because as the following pictures from the game show, the dev does indeed know how to height differentiate between his models, and here he does it to make a male character actually be taller than the women, they way most men are (and the way almost all women want it to be). While the MC is just as tall as the woman he's standing next to, in other words almost a midget.

Why? Do you guys enjoy playing as a midget? I don't. It looks weird, for instance when the MCs head is smaller than his sisters who he is kissing, as his body parts are proportional to his height. It makes his cock, which is supposed to be big according to the women, look quite average. And it makes it unbelievable that so many women are falling for him (many women would never even look at a man that short and small).

View attachment 2594147 View attachment 2594148 View attachment 2594150 View attachment 2594151
You put this much thought into the man's appearance? If you're into men, this is the wrong thread.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Update was good even though a bit underwhelming because I thought 3-some will be something even better after dev diary teases but that's for next update now.

Don't get me wrong now I still loved that 3-some scene, optional Emma action was incredible to see even though could have used one more angle like doggy style or something. While Ange scene is perfect as action, I really despise her face so didn't enjoy it much unfortunately. Also it's a bit funny that extra scene with Megan&Faith was better than some scenes in this update, Megan&Sarah extra was really good too. I really like how you do blowjob scenes, they sometimes are even hotter than penetration ones like this update.

Ending is shocking, intriguing even tough a bit sudden and quick. Btw Nora is PERFECT! My God! She is even hotter than Faith as an ebony which was really hard to achieve!

I don't see anyone mention it so I will also point it out: Sara is so cute become embrassed/shocked/frusturated about things being said/done by corrupt Megan; I laughed a few times this update too. Speaking of, I thought love scene of Megan was good but could be better because dev had done it better so many times before.

Overall I think Part 1 of Episode 9 was better than this part. But your game still is the best Boring Games so don't get discouraged; keep up the good work and I am sure you will deliver something incredible with Episode 10 considering all the possibilities probably even better than Episode 9 Part 1.

Lastly: Can we assume that Episode 5 Part 1&2 and Episode 6 Part 1 will come out sooner than this update because you already written them before and know what scenes are going to be in it with which actions/angles etc. Or is it still going to be much work because it's from ground up?

Edit: New pp everbody!

Reactions: Boring Games

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Update was good even though a bit underwhelming because I thought 3-some will be something even better after dev diary teases but that's for next update now.

Don't get me wrong now I still loved that 3-some scene, optional Emma action was incredible to see even though could have used one more angle like doggy style or something. While Ange scene is perfect as action, I really despise her face so didn't enjoy it much unfortunately. Also it's a bit funny that extra scene with Megan&Faith was better than some scenes in this update, Megan&Sarah extra was really good too. I really like how you do blowjob scenes, they sometimes are even hotter than penetration ones like this update.

Ending is shocking, intriguing even tough a bit sudden and quick. Btw Nora is PERFECT! My God! She is even hotter than Faith as an ebony which was really hard to achieve!

I don't see anyone mention it so I will also point it out: Sara is so cute become embrassed/shocked/frusturated about things being said/done by corrupt Megan; I laughed a few times this update too. Speaking of, I thought love scene of Megan was good but could be better because dev had done it better so many times before.

Overall I think Part 1 of Episode 9 was better than this part. But your game still is the best Boring Games so don't get discouraged; keep up the good work and I am sure you will deliver something incredible with Episode 10 considering all the possibilities probably even better than Episode 9 Part 1.

Lastly: Can we assume that Episode 5 Part 1&2 and Episode 6 Part 1 will come out sooner than this update because you already written them before and know what scenes are going to be in it with which actions/angles etc. Or is it still going to be much work because it's from ground up?

Edit: New pp everbody!
Thanks for the feedback! And yes, the remakes are done faster than new updates. Expecting to start rendering next week already ;)

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes