Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
If you prefer playing an intelligent MC rather than a stupid one, that must mean you're stupid and insecure about it? That's your logic in this case.

Why not let the dev answer the question? Who knows, he/she might even have a good answer.
God, I wish a Dev would make an Intelligent MC... There are too few of those. It would be refreshing! But that must make me insecure according to that one guy's logic.

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
God, I wish a Dev would make an Intelligent MC... There are too few of those. It would be refreshing! But that must make me insecure according to that one guy's logic.
How about an intelligent MC of at least average height? :LOL:

But yeah, there are plenty of stupid MCs and that can be infuriating. But that's at least a little bit easier to understand. If the writer him-/herself is of average or below average intelligence, he/she is not going to be able to write an intelligent MC...

If you're looking for intelligent and cerebral MCs, I can on top of my head recommend Pale Carnations and the Headmaster.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
How about an intelligent MC of at least average height? :LOL:

But yeah, there are plenty of stupid MCs and that can be infuriating. But that's at least a little bit easier to understand. If the writer him-/herself is of average or below average intelligence, he/she is not going to be able to write an intelligent MC...

If you're looking for intelligent and cerebral MCs, I can on top of my head recommend Pale Carnations and the Headmaster.
It's also a writing trope because most stories,even famous novels, would easily be resolved if the protagonists actually thought about the situation for a mere moment. So they have to make them "purposefully dumb" at times for the sake of the story. Which I understand - it is infuriating. But, yes, as you said if the Dev is... Intellectually challenged...The character's they create will certainly be going to places. Not University... But, places.

Apr 18, 2022
If you prefer playing an intelligent MC rather than a stupid one, that must mean you're stupid and insecure about it? That's your logic in this case.

Why not let the dev answer the question? Who knows, he/she might even have a good answer.
Nice strawman you build there.
This isn't about just preference, it is about going on and on about a specific detail that shouldn't (and doesn't) matter much. Since it does bother you so much, there most likely is a reason for it. Insecurities is a good bet.

Your comparison to intelligence is rather dumb (kind of ironic), since it affects the actions taken and thus the story. It can be frustrating to see the story take a turn, because the MC is a buffoon. His height on the other hand has little to no impact.

In any case, at the end of the day it is the developer's vision and one should just accept it is not for them and stop playing instead of keep going on and on about the same thing. We heard you already, you don't like small men, now go masturbate to a basketball game or something.

riotwaffle

Feb 3, 2020
I genially hate and loathe Jake, please allow revenge route, he is such annoying lil shit since the first chapter. Good character, very believable for an annoying cry baby.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I congratulate the developer. In my opinion and criticism this game is in the TOP 3 along with Life in Santa County and Chasing Sunsets!!!
Graphic quality, story plot and plot development. The end probably about the SHOOTING the MC shouldn't die there will be no surprise, BUT the game turned to another character "JAKE" the name if I'm not mistaken. It would now be fair for him to bill the MC's mother and daughter after all, he has already had plenty of sex with his mother!
Probably delivery 11 or 12/2023 I believe it should UPAR the continuation. I WAIT.

View attachment 2599572

It would look interesting MEGAn on BBC sex
Where was that scene in the update?

mR.XXX

Oct 21, 2017
Sorry guys I have a problem...Can you help me please?
I downloaded ep. 9 but there are just ch2's images and not ch1's
*image ..... not found*

Jun 16, 2022
Great update, and I love the twist at the end, but does anyone else gets beyond annoyed when the MC of one of these games always get stuck with the best male friend, who is a creeper with nothing but sex on his mind, despite the fact they continuously screw us over? They are useless characters, who forces us (the players) to clean up their mess, hook them up with girls that have no interest in them, whine when we don't pick their side at all times, participate in their creepy/illegal behaviors, etc. It never made sense to me, as the game(s) already have plenty of drama to keep us busy anyway, and they are not good enough to be comedic relief. Both Life in Santa County, and Intertwined suffer from these forced characters.
Honestly, once I saw that pill box on the table, the only thing on my mind was Jake is going to become a villain we will have to kill by the end of the game, (similar to Jake from Superhuman, but no where near as redeemable or smart). The points being not only is Jake dumb as a rock, fueled on revenge against us (which might lead to unavoidable NTR), etc, but he is so focused on these get-rich-quick schemes while ignoring all the drawbacks (Jake might sell them at a ridiculously high price on the streets creating more rivals for us to deal with in the future).
Don't get me wrong, Jake has a point that we are a hypocrite that we slept with his mother (Faith), while he was trying to get with our sister, however it was a mutual agreement on the MC and Faith's part. Jake's interactions towards Sarah was pure harassment, and arguable for a restraining order. Also, knowing Jake, he would just pump and dump Sarah and tell the whole neighborhood that he scored with our sister, because all he cares about is getting laid. He doesn't care for women beyond that exchange. When was Jake displayed as being a trustworthy character? Finally, Faith's marriage to Brad (Jake's character) is in the shitters anyway. Does Jake honestly believe Faith would entertain us (without the mind control) if her marriage was stable and fulfilling (ex. Jerome and Jade from Grandma's house)?
Apologies, if the rant was too long, but I'm starting to notice a trend with games on this site.

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Great update, and I love the twist at the end, but does anyone else gets beyond annoyed when the MC of one of these games always get stuck with the best male friend, who is a creeper with nothing but sex on his mind, despite the fact they continuously screw us over? They are useless characters, who forces us (the players) to clean up their mess, hook them up with girls that have no interest in them, whine when we don't pick their side at all times, participate in their creepy/illegal behaviors, etc. It never made sense to me, as the game(s) already have plenty of drama to keep us busy anyway, and they are not good enough to be comedic relief. Both Life in Santa County, and Intertwined suffer from these forced characters.
Honestly, once I saw that pill box on the table, the only thing on my mind was Jake is going to become a villain we will have to kill by the end of the game, (similar to Jake from Superhuman, but no where near as redeemable or smart). The points being not only is Jake dumb as a rock, fueled on revenge against us (which might lead to unavoidable NTR), etc, but he is so focused on these get-rich-quick schemes while ignoring all the drawbacks (Jake might sell them at a ridiculously high price on the streets creating more rivals for us to deal with in the future).
Don't get me wrong, Jake has a point that we are a hypocrite that we slept with his mother (Faith), while he was trying to get with our sister, however it was a mutual agreement on the MC and Faith's part. Jake's interactions towards Sarah was pure harassment, and arguable for a restraining order. Also, knowing Jake, he would just pump and dump Sarah and tell the whole neighborhood that he scored with our sister, because all he cares about is getting laid. He doesn't care for women beyond that exchange. When was Jake displayed as being a trustworthy character? Finally, Faith's marriage to Brad (Jake's character) is in the shitters anyway. Does Jake honestly believe Faith would entertain us (without the mind control) if her marriage was stable and fulfilling (ex. Jerome and Jade from Grandma's house)?
Apologies, if the rant was too long, but I'm starting to notice a trend with games on this site.
Bruh, Jake asks his best friend to brainwash his mom so he can rape her and you draw the line at him sending Sarah annoying instagram messages?

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Yeah every time i see the forced best friend i groan. I have never played a game where the best friend was needed, really wish devs would stop with the shitty best friends that just cause drama.

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes