Jun 16, 2022
Bruh, Jake asks his best friend to brainwash his mom so he can rape her and you draw the line at him sending Sarah annoying instagram messages?
No, because I simply forgot that conversation happened in that exact manner, because I didn't go down that route with Faith and Jake. Not sure why you assuming I'm trying to demonize one action, but purposely ignore the other, when my post obviously displays my hatred for Jake, in general, not just through this last update. In addition, just because I don't mention any every single example of degenerate behavior by Jake doesn't mean I find one acceptable and the other bad. Finally, I didn't draw the line anywhere, the line was already cemented in the ground when I first met Jake.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2022
Yeah every time i see the forced best friend i groan. I have never played a game where the best friend was needed, really wish devs would stop with the shitty best friends that just cause drama.
Agree, I much rather have the choice of befriending such a morally-corrupt character or not. If the MC gets into trouble for my stupidity, then that's fine, at least, you can't say there weren't any foreshadowing prior to going down this route.

Reactions: EJW

keepsick

Apr 13, 2022
ah damn mc friend screw up :WutFace:
i always try to avoid both of them i mean his mom and himself
but then what i got? he still breaking my joy noooooo i enjoy this game so much

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Use search.......they are not going to be posted to the OP anymore.
thank you for pointing that out. but i wanna ask if is there a rule to only let 1 compressor per game? if not, would you please upload them with your usual compressed links? i think mixdrop & workupload isnt the best option for most of us. at least i got much lower speed from workupload & mixdrop compared to gofile, mega and pixeldrain. and also three of them have the ability to resume download.

Beachbum027

Feb 26, 2022
Anyone else getting lots of errors from the update version? I cant get saved files to load in the new chapter and I get crashes during boxing after clicking circles.

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
Can anyone give me the incest patch?? I'm having DNS problems and I can't access the provided link for it. :/ thank you in advance

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
im playing this thing and the cousin talking about the tattoos and mom being corrupted in the bathroom it seems she was a whore in her younger years. oh well, another li ruined. deleting this thing.
I'm not a fan of tattoos either but I wouldn't go that far but oh wel:

::waves farewell::

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes