xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I don't get this Jake character, he knows MC fucked his mom before, before MC even agreed to share her with him and he gets all riled up stating that he broke his trust and whatnot?
I agree, that's legit bullshit. Dude even gave him his blessing to screw his mom under the condition that he makes her act more uhh... loving and caring toward him, so him acting out like a lil, whiny bitch is ridiculous. If this scene only happened if we didn't tell him about the pills and get a not-so-sweet bad ending after a brainwashed Charlie beats the shit outta the MC, it would've been the logical outcome, but since he knew and was ok with everything, it don't make sense. And the MC didn't even get to nut. Fuck him, I would've preferred to keep fucking his mom while he whined and preached his bullshit about hypocrisy and empty my balls deep in that sweet pussy instead of running blue balled after a whiny, backstabbing cunt to justify something he was ok with from the get-go.

And then proceeds to gaslight MC into saying that MC was a hypocrite for not letting his friend fuck his sister when she was clearly not interested?
Right ?? And if I'm not mistaken, he hit on Sarah waaay before the MC tried the mind control thing on his mom, so he should reconsider his speech about hypocrisy. I'm 100% sure if he had the chance to smash Megan, or Sarah, or both of them, he'd definitely and undoubtedly refuse coz he values MC's friendship more.:LOL::ROFLMAO: I didn't hate this lil fag before this update, but I sincerely hope the mob boss lady empties a Kalashnikov in his ass for his betrayal coz nobody will miss him.

Does he have a deathwish or what? This doesn't make sense.
Agreed again. A lot of stuff didn't make sense in this update, but Jake's betrayal was simply ridiculous. If BG wanted him out of the picture to please the fans who didn't like him, he could've made Charlie kill him or let him OD on MC's pills, coz taking all those damn pills has got to kill a motherfucker, ffs.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I agree, that's legit bullshit. Dude even gave him his blessing to screw his mom under the condition that he makes her act more uhh... loving and caring toward him, so him acting out like a lil, whiny bitch is ridiculous. If this scene only happened if we didn't tell him about the pills and get a not-so-sweet bad ending after a brainwashed Charlie beats the shit outta the MC, it would've been the logical outcome, but since he knew and was ok with everything, it don't make sense. And the MC didn't even get to nut. Fuck him, I would've preferred to keep fucking his mom while he whined and preached his bullshit about hypocrisy and empty my balls deep in that sweet pussy instead of running blue balled after a whiny, backstabbing cunt to justify something he was ok with from the get-go.

Right ?? And if I'm not mistaken, he hit on Sarah waaay before the MC tried the mind control thing on his mom, so he should reconsider his speech about hypocrisy. I'm 100% sure if he had the chance to smash Megan, or Sarah, or both of them, he'd definitely and undoubtedly refuse coz he values MC's friendship more.:LOL::ROFLMAO: I didn't hate this lil fag before this update, but I sincerely hope the mob boss lady empties a Kalashnikov in his ass for his betrayal coz nobody will miss him.

Agreed again. A lot of stuff didn't make sense in this update, but Jake's betrayal was simply ridiculous. If BG wanted him out of the picture to please the fans who didn't like him, he could've made Charlie kill him or let him OD on MC's pills, coz taking all those damn pills has got to kill a motherfucker, ffs.
Hell yeah, MC could have continued while that little rat could have seethed in the house, damn that little weasel. MC shared her with him and opened his sexy ass mother for him and this is what MC gets.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
the cousin talking about the tattoos and mom being corrupted in the bathroom it seems she was a whore in her younger years. oh well, another li ruined.
Bruuh, how much thinking did it take you to draw that completely stupid conclusion, and she acts slutty only for her man, the MC, coz she's sexually frustrated and MC's dad was her one and only guy. She only hooked up with Faith in college, if you want to call a lil kissing a 'hookup', so she's not much of a slut.

But seriously now, how the fuck are women supposed to act when they want to have sex or get in the mood for it ?? Should they text you, write it on their foreheads, or book an appointment with you, or what ??:WaitWhat: Shit like that is called playful teasing, followed by foreplay and the act itself, where you fuck and make her cum (if you can lool). If that's bad or makes her sound like a slut, then enlighten us, how do you and your girl get 'down to business' IRL ??:rolleyes:

You realize to be a 'milf' she can't be virginal right?
Nah, she definitely bought the MC from the supermarket at a discount, coz she'd be a slut if she let a man other than himself knock her up.:whistle: This would explain his bad eye sight and stupidity, but maybe the MC is his own dad, and this will only be shown in the next updates.

MC shared her with him and opened his sexy ass mother for him and this is what MC gets.
Karma is usually a bitch, and I hope she goes all out on his ass for what he did.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
MILF (Mother I like to fuck)
Cougar (Attractive, middle-age woman) nuanced but different
They kind of merged to mean the same thing. Meaningless to me given I'm 49 and women older are in the "sabretooth" category (those too old or ugly to be a cougar.) Cougar also implies they like younger guys. So do high school girls sports teams named the "cougars" imply they date guys in Jr High or 5th-6th grade? LOL.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
1. I've truly HATED Jake from day one, (I hate all forced best-friend characters "trope" in these games, they're never an advantage to the MC), and the ending of the latest update. Cliffhanger with potential issues. :mad:

2. The way the ending veered into a revenge plotline by Jake. I'm not so sure that the next update won't be the last time I play this...

3. If what the Dev is going to force into the plot is, if Jake uses the drugs too "use" any MC LIs, the game is dead to me. :(

P.S. I don't care about the hitman's back story scenes either, who cares, unless the MC is going to fuck his wife and cuck him!

Dev, good luck with the game, but damn.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
1. I've truly HATED Jake from day one, (I hate all forced best-friend characters "trope" in these games, they're never an advantage to the MC), and the ending of the latest update. Cliffhanger with potential issues. :mad:

2. The way the ending veered into a revenge plotline by Jake. I'm not so sure that the next update won't be the last time I play this...

3. If what the Dev is going to force into the plot is, if Jake uses the drugs too "use" any MC LIs, the game is dead to me. :(

P.S. I don't care about the hitman's back story scenes either, who cares, unless the MC is going to fuck his wife and cuck him!

Dev, good luck with the game, but damn.
Dev has said many times no NTR, so Jake won't be getting nothing.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Dev has said many times no NTR, so Jake won't be getting nothing.
Hi,

Devs "say" a lot of things, and then turn on fans and potential customers, i.e. Supporters, without batting-an-eye.

Short-time $ gain over any "truth" in advertising, just sayin'. :)

May 26, 2018
Everytime I extract and unpack I end up missing the images for the update. Im able to click through the dialogue but what good is that if there’s nothing to look at. I’m able to access the animations in the files but no photos which is odd.

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes