Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
A fucking rework? Does that mean having to fucking restart? If so why the fuck do devs do that? It should be considered abandoning and starting a new one. I always stop playing when they do that (and drop as a patron if I patron.) If it doesn't mean a restart fine, but if it means a long time until anything new that's also cuntish. Like the Sorcerer in The Sorcerer's Apprentice said "Don't start what you can't finish." Not the Mickey Mouse one. He just spanked Mickey with a broom. Kind of like Mickey did to that fuckwad DeSantis the Fascist scum.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
A fucking rework? Does that mean having to fucking restart? If so why the fuck do devs do that? It should be considered abandoning and starting a new one. I always stop playing when they do that (and drop as a patron if I patron.) If it doesn't mean a restart fine, but if it means a long time until anything new that's also cuntish. Like the Sorcerer in The Sorcerer's Apprentice said "Don't start what you can't finish." Not the Mickey Mouse one. He just spanked Mickey with a broom. Kind of like Mickey did to that fuckwad DeSantis the Fascist scum.
rework is been going on for 2y now (1rework-1normal update), so if you didnt had to restart till now you wont have to with next update when it will be done.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Oh nice, is there a release date or estimated? I'm at the start of ch5 with the old renders, you recommend I still play it or should I wait?
no idea when will come, but probably at least another few months, all that is left to redo is ch5 and 1st half of ch6 after that is all up to standards, i would say since you are already on it just continue, when ever update hits you can just replay ch5 part if you will wana for updated animations and thast it.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
no idea when will come, but probably at least another few months, all that is left to redo is ch5 and 1st half of ch6 after that is all up to standards, i would say since you are already on it just continue, when ever update hits you can just replay ch5 part if you will wana for updated animations and thast it.
Oh okay, thanks! I'll make a save at the very end of ch4 to later check it out

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
can anyone plz give me of show me the compressed version of the last update plz ?
You are going to have to Search for Compressed versions now, as they are no longer posted on the OP. Use the Search bar at the upper right, set your Search preferences to show Most Recent first...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: adrian12

adrian12

Mar 16, 2019
You are going to have to Search for Compressed versions now, as they are no longer posted on the OP. Use the Search bar at the upper right, set your Search preferences to show Most Recent first...
Thank u so much bro, i honestly didn't know how !

Reactions: Zephea

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Why are they no longer adding compressed versions on the OP?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Why are they no longer adding compressed versions on the OP?
From what I heard is that they have too much to do and not enough folks to do it (F95 Staff). So, at least for now, Compressed/Android/etc will not be posted to the Op unless the Forum owner/dev puts it there.

Reactions: adrian12 and Lumi24
May 26, 2018
What is the key to the megafile? When I go to it I get prompted for a passkey. I tried unpacking the game from go file and uploadhaven using unarchiver and it says the file is corrupted or missing files so it can’t unload properly.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I don't get this Jake character, he knows MC fucked his mom before, before MC even agreed to share her with him and he gets all riled up stating that he broke his trust and whatnot? And then proceeds to gaslight MC into saying that MC was a hypocrite for not letting his friend fuck his sister when she was clearly not interested? What's even worse was that his friendship was all a farce? with the way he directs that goon to kill MC and himself while taking a boatload of drugs that he has no idea about only with a small information that people get hypnotised? Does he have a deathwish or what? This doesn't make sense.

4.10 star(s) 129 Votes