Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Damn fine game here with a decent story/plot.
Sex scenes were fantastic.
Hope to see more future content with Carrie and Jenny.

Seems like the corrupt path had more sex scenes than the love path.
Well at least with Megan/Mom anyway.
Rather nice not having to play the waiting game for so long.
Finished both paths just to see all the content and so I could pick up either one after game updates.

Emma content was unexpected but awesome.
Just wish the MC would have given Aunt Ann giant sloppy creampie too.

Last edited:

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys!
I keep working on animation from Dr. Wood's scene: three of them are ready and three more are waiting to be done. Most likely I'll get everything done at the end of this week and the main part of the update will be ready! After that I'll take care of the special and coding, and we're good to go!
I'm really curious how you'll accept this update because it's a bit different from the previous one, but hopefully you'll have lots of fun playing it. The next chapter will be much closer to the atmosphere we're used to in this game. ;-)
Anyways, the update is round the corner already, and I can't wait to finally release it and see your reaction. Stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
soory guys the tease are fun and the doc is a hottie but the only thing i care more than megan is the actual plot,....i hope there is actual update about jack and mc not only sex,by times i think is too much ,unless mc fuck the black guy wife,and the boos lady......and after megan nothing else matters[well maybe jake's mom]

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Has there been a set release date yet?
No, and there is this.

I keep working on animation from Dr. Wood's scene: three of them are ready and three more are waiting to be done. Most likely I'll get everything done at the end of this week and the main part of the update will be ready! After that I'll take care of the special and coding, and we're good to go!

Reactions: tmu500 and homejorz

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
soory guys the tease are fun and the doc is a hottie but the only thing i care more than megan is the actual plot,....i hope there is actual update about jack and mc not only sex,by times i think is too much ,unless mc fuck the black guy wife,and the boos lady......and after megan nothing else matters[well maybe jake's mom]
I like sarah more than megan:LOL:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Acsuka Said:
Replay the last scene carefully... When the picture goes dark, you will hear a characteristic sound... Think...
----------

Very astute! I listened multiple time missed the significance of your admonition to think. Around 15-20 minutes later clarity arrived and I understood your point.
Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I think the game no longer needs an unlocker, within the game itself you can unlock the scenes if I'm not mistaken.
What version of the game are you playing? The Steam version does not have an option to view locked gallery scenes.
The Walkthrough on the OP does tell you how to unlock all the scenes though.

4.10 star(s) 132 Votes