Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys!

Your Monday previews are here and I need to tell you that... Dr. Wood's scene is over and it means that the main part of the update is completed! I've just set the last batch of animations to render and gotta wait a bit for them to be over.
There also was a fun moment with this scene last week - usually I check the render settings carefully to avoid mistakes and wrong renders, but most likely I loaded the wrong file from the scene and was working on it like usual: posing and saving different pics. BUT when I loaded the render batch and came back to check it in the morning, I found 120 extra pics in the folder! My first thought was WTF and how I missed image sequence option, but then I decided to look through the images and it turned out that Daz accidentally had given out a pretty smooth transition all of a sudden! It basically animated the camera movement between middle and distant shots and didn't even mess the lighting or added weird movements in-between. It's not perfect, but it'll work just fine as a transition between different shots, so I'll use it in the game, lol.

About the next steps: I'll take care of Sarah's special scene next like I said earlier and then I'll be able to code the whole thing into a new chapter. Can't wait to show everything to you already!

That's it for now, stay tuned guys, I'll talk to you soon!

4.10 star(s) 132 Votes