mijati

Dec 7, 2019
hahahahahah
the next remake .. instead of content, w find the next dev who runs out of ideas, storyline, and prefers a remake of content we already seen and have, instead of continuing the story .
so i guess the next months we can expect more remakes of the already released content,instead of ongoing content and story updates
nice way to abendonn a ggame in an early state, because of lazyness, and the fact that not even his owen DEV can follow it anymore and got messed up by that ^^

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Going to be completely honest here. Finally got around to trying the remake for EP1, and I am not seeing how its worth waiting for the next episode for these remakes. Sure it looks slightly better but thats about it. Really disappointed since everyone was hyping it up so much I expected to be blown away by the renders. Really which the dev would have just used the new stuff going forward like I said in an earlier post. Oh well Guess time to wait a year for episode 7.

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
The new remade eps 1 are better renders and add background story that i think is great ;)..
worth playing again from start
Also animation are amazing :love::love: ..
keep up the good work (y) (y)Boring Games

Last edited:
Reactions: Boring Games

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
No matter what others think odds about you Dev ...."Just hear it with one ear and then remove that from other ear" it's so simple..haha

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
hahahahahah
the next remake .. instead of content, w find the next dev who runs out of ideas, storyline, and prefers a remake of content we already seen and have, instead of continuing the story .
so i guess the next months we can expect more remakes of the already released content,instead of ongoing content and story updates
nice way to abendonn a ggame in an early state, because of lazyness, and the fact that not even his owen DEV can follow it anymore and got messed up by that ^^
And now we're back to the blue-balling period, this remake would have been better if in the old version both route mind-controlled and non-mind controlled mom both have already all the way scenes but in the older the romance mom route is unfinished and the shitty mind-controlled route has all the content

Apr 26, 2018
... but in the older the romance mom route is unfinished and the shitty mind-controlled route has all the content
Actually, both routes are equally unfinished. Each episode released is a complete episode with all routes implemented. The romance route is just a slower burn for pretty obvious reasons.

Nov 8, 2019
Is there some auto-forward hotkey that I'm too dumb to figure out. The new UI has no "Auto" button, yet the options has autoforward speed slider.

Reactions: HalGLC
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes