rick87

Jul 16, 2017
So it's here and stuff but I'd recommend to use the full version, not the compressed one.
played the full version, i have to say that the quality of your animations improved from a 6/10 to an 8/10.
if you keep this quality going i look forward to playing the next remade episode.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
A lot of remakes in this websites and none of them is worth it, even if you get better at daz show us your skill with new content.
it's true that the render quality is better but i would have like to see it with a new episode.

The only good type of remakes are the ones that port games into Ren'py.

Reactions: QoSKitty

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
I admit that this remake of the first part looks nice, but I wonder if it is so necessary. But anyway, this milf is fucking amazing, perfect beauty and shape. Good luck and I can't wait for further updates :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
so remake part 2, 3 and 4 now before any continuation update?
No, episode 2 remake next and then continuation with episode 7
I've run out of my popcorn guys, so let's make a little clarification.
1) I din't lie to anyone, I said I'll concentrate on remaking the first two episodes in the following releases several times. The first eps. need that. I've added new pictures, 30 animations, new scenes and reworked the old ones, reworked GUI, added gallery and tons of other stuff. And in my opinion the game got 100x times better.
2) So the next release will also be a remake and after finished ep.2 I'll make the new 7th.
3) My patrons were and are well aware about this.
4) And just open and play it first and if after that you still have any questions why it was done, then ask them.

BG

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
A remake is about re-creating a completed game.
This is not a remake.
This is called "Give up."

The reason I'm saying this is because most of the remake games have been abandoned.
There has never been a good ending.

Reactions: DevilPants

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
wait wait, a remake
but wait , it's better graphic
ok good
Actually just an Idea !
Seen that the definition of "remake" could lead to missunderstanigs and Strange discussions,
What Actually Happend is that The Dev after 1 1/2 almost 2 years of developing got now new and more powerfull Hardware and also improved his skills in renderig also found some poeple wich give him a hand with the "English
(as he stated in the OP he is not native english speaker)
He "Pimped Up"
(Pimped up = overworked renders of ep 1 and dialoges and made the game more like he liked to be in 1st place improved the Gui ; it can be said that he Tuned up the whole game to make it more atractive to play )
the game so it is the old Core story with some improvements ! yes the Graphics are a lot better than before;
the existig Patches and WT can be used without problems !
Of course we all want to see the progress in the Story and we are really looking forward to it.
So the next update is for "Pimping up / Tunnig up" Ep.2 than he will continue with the Ep 7
His choice to put Quality over Quantity is more than reasonable in my eyes, it is more than natural that everyone has a own point of view about this.
The "Unamable word" is Avoidable and It is very easy to have a Love and Harem Path without it, it was planned from the begining like this and he delivered and stand to his word.
So if u want to have a good time just Try it out !!
Book end ! have a nice day folks

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Wow, it's been so long since I played the game that I'd forgotten most of the key plot points, besides the memory recovery exercise and the mind-control. So a high-def remaster might not be the worst thing to go through. E1 certainly looks a lot better than what I remember. Godspeed.

Reactions: TheDwayneTrain

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
I am so frustrated. All these good games like this and then ... no sound during the sex animations ... only music ... i fucking hate that so many games are like that ....

fcati78

Jun 18, 2020
hey sorry if it's already been asked i see this game is getting a remake it's just the ep 1 that needed the remake or other ep aswell?

• Angry
Reactions: ShangTsung
Mar 11, 2018
Anyone else kinda perplexed with mom and sis render ages? I'm down with sis, but mom in particular looks relatively akin to sis age than what "mom age" should technically be. Wouldn't mind a strong wrinkle or two around checks or lips, just to indicate that she is indeed "older woman".

• Angry
Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.10 star(s) 129 Votes