Apr 26, 2018
Last time already said by Dev
Please for the love of whatever you guys love READ! READ!

Next update will be Re-master of ep2, then next update will be the NEW ep7 and from then on

- Re-master ep3
- NEW ep8
- Re-master ep4
- NEW ep9
And so on until he catches up that should be by Episode 11, then from there on should be smooth sailing and only New episodes.

ps: Anyone keeps asking just quote them this post.
Not to be pedantic but I think I remember the plan being finishing the game in 10 episodes, meaning that the rework will be finished around the same time the entire game is.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Not to be pedantic but I think I remember the plan being finishing the game in 10 episodes, meaning that the rework will be finished around the same time the entire game is.
considering where the story is at in episode 6 i dont see how they can end the game in 4 episodes without it feeling incredibly rushed.

Last edited:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
considering where the story is at in episode 6 i dont see how they can end the game in 4 episodes without it feeling incredibly rushed.
This.

And also that projection was right at the start, episode 2 or 3. Now that we have so many add'l ideas we developed while fleshing out the story getting to the finish line within four updates seems quite wonky to put it mildly ;-)

Oh and to those always accusing Boring Games of 'milking' - this 'fleshing out' is a normal process when developing a story. Just so you know... :rolleyes:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Last time already said by Dev
Please for the love of whatever you guys love READ! READ!

Next update will be Re-master of ep2, then next update will be the NEW ep7 and from then on

- Re-master ep3
- NEW ep8
- Re-master ep4
- NEW ep9
And so on until he catches up that should be by Episode 11, then from there on should be smooth sailing and only New episodes.

ps: Anyone keeps asking just quote them this post.
I get that the dev wants to keep putting out new episodes to keep the patrons and fans interested, but after this ep 1 remake changed a few things, I wonder how consistent the story threads will still be.

Some things already changed in ep 1, like the MC and Mom doing mutual masturbation instead of the Mom giving him a blowjob, so if the future remakes change other things and these new eps are based on these remade eps, it might make the new eps feel confusing.

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
I get that the dev wants to keep putting out new episodes to keep the patrons and fans interested, but after this ep 1 remake changed a few things, I wonder how consistent the story threads will still be.

Some things already changed in ep 1, like the MC and Mom doing mutual masturbation instead of the Mom giving him a blowjob, so if the future remakes change other things and these new eps are based on these remade eps, it might make the new eps feel confusing.
All three endings are still available, actually I didn't change variables and important scenes so it won't affect later episodes.

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
also found some poeple wich give him a hand with the "English
Really? It still seems like the dialogue needs quite a bit of work. It's not unintelligible or anything like that, but with help from someone like, say, the writer of Midlife Crisis or someone of similar talent, the story has the potential to rise to the level of the already stellar artwork :love:

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
how to get handjob in shop mom don't invite me and also checked walkthrough but iam also not getting any option for sexting to get mom photos please help
Choose 'it was a difficult day' when she texts you and then say she's hot in her room.

4.10 star(s) 130 Votes