WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
oh you fucking tease with that ending with the mom...that was just cruel.
Wot? There is a tease, err cliffhanger in there? Gosh, who would dare to do something as horrible as that? ;)

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Still compiling those worst 24 hours of tv ever broadcasted. :p
If I tell you a few decent shows and pretend they're terrible, is there any chance you'll believe me and include them in your list?:unsure:

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well you know how you can keep yourself save in future. But sure it will give me an idea of what you find acceptable, so if I put anything like that in by accident, I can look for something worse.:p

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Well you know how you can keep yourself save in future. But sure it will give me an idea of what you find acceptable, so if I put anything like that in by accident, I can look for something worse.:p
And he was the one who spoke about cruelty ...

Reactions: DA22

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Shut Up and Dance EP2 Special.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you savior

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Oh! Almost forgot,can you give some idea about date when you will realeas next chapter
I really want to release it before the 22nd because I'll have to go for a couple of days at that time. So I hope it'll be ready by that day, if not - well, it'll take a few more days then. The amount of work left is not that big luckily.
P.S. I'm talking about patrons' release dates, the public version will be a bit later, it's fair to my mind, so don't get me wrong:)

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
I really want to release it before the 22nd because I'll have to go for a couple of days at that time. So I hope it'll be ready by that day, if not - well, it'll take a few more days then. The amount of work left is not that big luckily.
P.S. I'm talking about patrons' release dates, the public version will be a bit later, it's fair to my mind, so don't get me wrong:)
It's ok yourhighness!thanks for reply and keep it up...love your work

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes