Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
the girls look really great and great quality!! but i am not the biggest fan of male protagonists and especially POV... sad for me i guess. story sound ok. would i give it a 8 of 10 i guess.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not trying to be a dick to the dev, but this is a pirate site for this stuff. We may get lucky and have one of his patreons give it to us before then.
That is always appreciated if happens, just as it is appreciated if dev shares it himself at a date he thinks is acceptable for his patrons. Not like he wants us to wait 3 months or so. :p

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Not trying to be a dick to the dev, but this is a pirate site for this stuff. We may get lucky and have one of his patreons give it to us before then.
Sorry mate but could you explain what you meant with that 'pirate site' remark? Not pulling yer leg, I really don't get it...

As for the fact itself - neither @Only_boring_games nor myself have a problem w/ the game being released here early. This is more of an "inside" joke where we wait with baited breath to see how long it's gonna take for it to get out :D

And tbh - if ppl cannot wait for it then that in and of itself is a compliment to @Only_boring_games. Imagine you write / develop a game and no one wants to play it :p The horror ... :eek:

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Sorry mate but could you explain what you meant with that 'pirate site' remark? Not pulling yer leg, I really don't get it...

As for the fact itself - neither @Only_boring_games nor myself have a problem w/ the game being released here early. This is more of an "inside" joke where we ask ourselves how long it's gonna take :D

And tbh - if ppl cannot wait for it then that in and of itself is a compliment to @Only_boring_games. Imagine you write / develop a game and no one wants to play it :p The horror ... :eek:
ok so what I mean is this site from my understanding was supposed to be a way for people to share adult games and other stuff. Specifically stuff that was behind a paywall, whether that be an online storefront, patreon, or even steam sometimes now. There are many patreon creators that make people wait 2, 3 weeks sometimes even months to play the latest version of their game. In some cases you cant even play the game or at least not the "patreon version" without going and paying up. Or if its a store game you cant play it without paying. So people share links to the games on here so that others may enjoy without paying. So when this creator says "April 1st" thats fine and expected since its an incentive to give him money and I am not mad about it. However I would not be surprised if a person gave us a link before the 1st, because thats part of the purpose of the website.
I hope a gave you the answer you were looking for.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
ok so what I mean is this site from my understanding was supposed to be a way for people to share adult games and other stuff. Specifically stuff that was behind a paywall, whether that be an online storefront, patreon, or even steam sometimes now. There are many patreon creators that make people wait 2, 3 weeks sometimes even months to play the latest version of their game. In some cases you cant even play the game or at least not the "patreon version" without going and paying up. Or if its a store game you cant play it without paying. So people share links to the games on here so that others may enjoy without paying. So when this creator says "April 1st" thats fine and expected since its an incentive to give him money and I am not mad about it. However I would not be surprised if a person gave us a link before the 1st, because thats part of the purpose of the website.
I hope a gave you the answer you were looking for.
Thanks for the explanation, get it now.
And like I said - no problem in case it gets out earlier than April 1st.
Looking forward to seeing how ppl like the new episode. :geek:

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Yep, agree with @WaltS here. We can't do anything if the game gets leaked, but we can always hope it won't:rolleyes:
And a little remark - as the previous special was leaked, I added all the scenes from it to the new public version.
And as for the date - the game will be out on the 1st for sure. I already set the timer for it. Just go straight to my Patreon page at 18:00 UTC for it;)

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
posted

Changelog:
-277 renders in Public Edition.
-
New character introduction.
-One
new route with Sarah, three new routes with Faith.
-Try
to play different routes because some of them are longer.
-
And no blueballing this time :p

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes