DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
so uhmmm was that really the update? was looking forward to seeing some good stuff especially after dev said no more blue balling this time but i felt more blue balled then last time..don't get me wrong i really like the game a lot just was expecting a bit more then that also story progression seems a bit slow as well

Reactions: luisar018

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
so uhmmm was that really the update? was looking forward to seeing some good stuff especially after dev said no more blue balling this time but i felt more blue balled then last time..don't get me wrong i really like the game a lot just was expecting a bit more then that also story progression seems a bit slow as well
Really ?? more blue balled.. You had sex with the Doc, a BJ, and 2 HJ. If your still BB then you have something wrong..lol

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Way to go you, you annoying fuckface.
Come to my house, talk shit in front of my family, pump me for drugs, then for money, then steal and pop some unlabeled chemicals form my desk.
I sure as heck won't be giving your std-riddled corpse cpr when you inevitably od.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Really ?? more blue balled.. You had sex with the Doc, a BJ, and 2 HJ. If your still BB then you have something wrong..lol
don't really care about DOC.. only hj i got was from sis so yeah as far as IMPORTANT characters in the game i'd say its not a lot of h-scenes plus now we got the junkie cousin in the mix and im guessing she's gonna get an update on next one and mom and sis are gonna be left behind again...sigh

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Way to go you, you annoying fuckface.
Come to my house, talk shit in front of my family, pump me for drugs, then for money, then steal and pop some unlabeled chemicals form my desk.
I sure as heck won't be giving your std-riddled corpse cpr when you inevitably od.
couldn't have said it better myself :)) hope she ods

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..love the tats..her hair etc..but her face looks rode hard and put up wet..SO...redo the scene and give me a choice to tell her to hit the road crack-ho!!!...the scene with the doc was nice...Sarah is perfect..Megan is perfect but needs to realize its ok for a landlady and tenant to fuck their brains out..its 2019 dammit!!!..the one i really wanna boink now is the blondie..her face is reallyyyyy pretty...and saw the blondie wanted to give you a ride..so methinks she wants the MC for some oil-wrassling!!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
ok..love the tats..her hair etc..but her face looks rode hard and put up wet..SO...redo the scene and give me a choice to tell her to hit the road crack-ho!!!...the scene with the doc was nice...Sarah is perfect..Megan is perfect but needs to realize its ok for a landlady and tenant to fuck their brains out..its 2019 dammit!!!..the one i really wanna boink now is the blondie..her face is reallyyyyy pretty...and saw the blondie wanted to give you a ride..so methinks she wants the MC for some oil-wrassling!!
you dont play with the wincest patch ?

@Luiselguay that should come in about 2-3 weeks if going by the developers walkthrough

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes