JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I like this game a lot.

The figures a nice to look at and to be honest I didn’t mind even when the original renders were grainy.

Reactions: luisar018 and WaltS

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hold up here a second.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. just want it known this isn't me saying the game is bad before that puts someone off, it isn't, I found it surprisingly enjoyable. Sure it has some generic incest tropes thrown in but the plot and characters all work in a fun way.

My one and only complaint is the intellect of 1 particular character not being very high .... I think it's single digits.

Aside from that the other characters are great although one of the side characters is my fave which is a bit weird but nevermind.

It's the doctor.

She's fucking awesome.

Reactions: luisar018

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, I wasn't interested in her. May go back and play it again to see
What do you mean wasnt interested its a forced scene and remember this game has NTR TAG we have not seen any of it yet I believe this is the beginning of it.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
What do you mean wasnt interested its a forced scene and remember this game has NTR TAG we have not seen any of it yet I believe this is the beginning of it.
And it's avoidable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not like it's being forced on you.

We actually asked for the 'NTR (avoidable)' tag because I know how people feel about it and wanted to be in the clear about it right from the get-go.

Mar 20, 2018
Really? To me it felt quite long actually depending on the path you've chosen.
You really have to replay the game for the best effect I guess. My save is from the walkthrough's optimum path so I saw only 1 or 2 Faith scenes this patch, Sarah's scenes and the doctor scenes.

4.10 star(s) 128 Votes