U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ep. 3 v1.1!

PC (219MB): - - - -
Mac (210MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Welp. A little bit disappointed by length of update (i know, there are additional scenes in other path) and lack of Megan sex content. But still keep up the good work and thanks for the update!

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Welp. A little bit disappointed by length of update (i know, there are additional scenes in other path) and lack of Megan sex content. But still keep up the good work and thanks for the update!
That's always the problem when developing for several separate paths - while the whole package is rather big some paths invariably will be short. The bane of episode based development.

I hope you'll play other paths as well and enjoy the story and visuals :)

Reactions: Boring Games

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
That's always the problem when developing for several separate paths - while the whole package is rather big some paths invariably will be short. The bane of episode based development.

I hope you'll play other paths as well and enjoy the story and visuals :)
Is the "official" walkthrough the way to get the most scenes in one play through?

Boring Games

Shut Up and Dance
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2018
Is the "official" walkthrough the way to get the most scenes in one play through?
You can't get all the scenes in one play through, the choices from the first and second episodes count here as well.
My suggestion to everyone - try all the routes and at the end choose one you prefer the most:p

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Whoah. I was expecting flak for a few things but for that?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So no, no one's 'shitting' you.
still he should probably know not to leave them out on the open for anyone to bb able to walk in and take but this is believable for his character

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Wow Mom blocking mc really hard. Wonder how hes going to find his way around w her? Oh by the way is there any NTR w mom?

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Wow Mom blocking mc really hard. Wonder how hes going to find his way around w her? Oh by the way is there any NTR w mom?
God, I hope not. If there is I'll drop the game like it burned me. Just my personal preference mind you, you do you

Reactions: Riou
4.10 star(s) 128 Votes